Thirty two

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

"Come on, get it out," Isa pulled my hair back as I vomited repeatedly. "It's alright."

I sighed and sat up, and Isa went out of the room to go ask for anything that might help.

I stood up and looked in the mirror.

I had bags under my eyes, a large desire for water, and a pressing, pounding headache.

I chuckled at the thought of my dads reaction to his child hungover at fourteen. But he would've been doing the same.

Isa returned, a glass of potion in her hand.

"Fred and George had some," Isa mumbled as I drowned the glass.

I was confused as to why my heart began to heat so rapidly at the mention of George, but I shrugged it off. Drinking the potion immediately made me feel thirty times better, but I was frustrated as to why my memories hadn't returned with the help of the drink.

"Are the others still asleep?" I asked Isa.

"Yeah," Isa whispered. "I'm sure they're just tired from the match, though. They didn't have nearly as much alcohol as you and the twins did."

I furrowed my brows. "I usually know when to stop. I don't know what convinced me..."

Isa looked over to where I was getting dressed. "You were pretty eager to drink, Zell. You nearly started a fight with George when he told you to take a break."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I left around that time. You'll have to ask the twins what happened after."

I nodded and pulled over the sweater Molly Weasley had knitted for me last year.

"Ready for brunch?" I asked, slinging my arm around Isa's shoulder.

We walked down the stairs and into the common room, which was relatively empty. Fred and George were whispering lightly when we approached them, and George abruptly stopped mid sentence and his ears reddened very noticeably.

I smirked. "What's got you all flustered, George."

George stalked, but before he could say anything, I felt someone pick me up from behind and shove my back into the couch, their lips peppering my neck with kisses.

"Jacob!" I giggled. "Right here?!"

I sat up, but then hesitated, looking around anxiously. Something didn't feel right.

"Okay... we're heading down to eat, care to join?" Isa asked, smirking at the scene.

Fred stood up, a cheeky grin on his face. "We would love to, Miss Thompson. Come on, Georgie."

Jacob stood up and smiled. "I'm going to go with my friends. I love you."

I whipped around to face him as he said that, but he began to walk away.

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm. "What's gotten into you. What did you just say?"

"I love you, Giselle Black." He touched my nose and kissed my forehead, and I smiled.

"I love you too, Jacob Rosewood," I said, letting him peck my cheek as he ran off, and I ran after Isa and the twins.

We began to eat, and the only noise was the occasional sigh or cutlery on Playern I could feel the tension, and I placed my fork down.

"Did I say something that I shouldn't have last night?" I asked, looking at the three.

Isa shook her head, Fred looked to George with a smirk, and George stared fixated at his plate.

"No, you didn't say anything," Fred answered.

George nodded. "Yeah, you really didn't say anything. Zell, do you remember anything?"

I shook my head. "No, and it's really annoying."

George looked down at the table. "Oh."

Isa cleared her throat and looked up. "Who's up for a snowball fight."

—-

Me and Isa rushed through the courtyard, running from the snowballs that were being launched at us.

I was running, looking backwards when I tripped over my shoelaces, making me and Isa both fall down and crash into a boy.

I looked to, still laughing, and saw the boy who had fell a couple feet away from me.

"Oh Merlin, I am so sorry!" I said, standing up before meeting his gaze. "I-"

I stopped mid sentence and my breath caught in my throat, and I stared aghast at the boy in front of me.

I shook my head rapidly and began walking away, tears welling in my eyes.

"No, get away from me. Go away!"

I sunk to the floor and began digging my nails into my scalp. "Get out of my head!"

"Woah, woah, Zell, It's just me! It's Jacob! It's okay, I've got you."

My eyes flicked open and I collapsed into his arms, heaving sobs escaping me.

"Get Professor McGonagall!" Jacob yelled as he held me close, making George run to get help.

Only one thing repeated in my mind that whole time.

Wyatt. Wyatt. Wyatt.