Chapter 1 - Far From the Beginning

Testing, testing, let's see how this baby goes over! This was my first ever plot I thought up for an SOA fan fiction and I've put it off for the longest time. Please, let me know what you think and be prepared for lots of drama and twists! Xoxo

--

"You're Jax Teller's old lady," Gemma spoke slowly and articulated every letter clearly, "The mother of his child and they need to respect you. This has been years coming, darlin', you've earned your place, now own it."

The matriarch's speech was far from new, as she rambled on her soon-to-be daughter-in-law recited along, a few words a head, quietly to herself. "I know," she assured Gemma, "I grew up watching you, remember?"

"I've been preparing you for this your whole life," Gemma winked.

"This has a strange arranged marriage type feel so let's end the heart-to-heart, okay?"

"Of course, now where is my grandbaby?"

"I thought you didn't like baby girls?"

"That's when they weren't blood, Teller girls are different."

Scooping up Alice, Gemma cooed and smiled as she bounced the little girl around the clubhouse. It was a type of celebration, a large breakfast buffet lined up along the bar, in honor of Jax finally proposing. The least enthused person in the room was his fiancé. She watched as her 'uncles' and the others toasted a few morning shots before digging into the piles of bacon and fried potatoes sitting over warmers.

"You hungry?" Jax asked with a grin as he kissed her, his lips tasting of tequila.

"No," she laughed. "I don't like this whole thing."

"Less for us and more just a reason to drink," Jax looked across the room at Piney who was beaming over the whole ordeal. "Old man looks thrilled."

She nodded and sucked in her bottom lip. "You love me, right? This isn't some incestuous club thing?"

"Darlin'," Jax plastered his patented charming smile on and ran his thumb along her jawbone. "In high school or back the first time I kissed you up at the cabin, I wasn't thinking about anything but you. This ain't about the club. It's about us."

"Yeah," she laughed, "Sorry, it's just a lot, after everything, you know?"

"I know," he looked at Gemma as she passed Alice to Opie. "If it wasn't for Ally though, I don't think we woulda gotten back together."

"We wouldn't have," she assured him.

"I love you, Meely," Jax as his lips brushed against hers.

--

*About One Year Before...*

"No, I'm just visiting." It was tenth time she'd been asked and Amelia was tired of it. She came home for holidays and whenever she could to visit Opie while he served his time in Chino but people still asked.

Luann nodded, sipping her drink, and pretended she actually cared about more than just the gossip surrounding her visit. "You got a boyfriend back in Vegas?"

Hiding her annoyance, Amelia smiled and shrugged. "Not really, it's a fun town, I don't need a man to enjoy it." A wrap party at Cara Cara was far from her ideal evening but everyone she knew in Charming was there included one of the two people she was there for.

"That's the spirit," Luann said excitedly.

Jax slowly strutted by, swagger on display for the gaggle of women, but his eyes were on only one in particular. Following his direction with her eyes, Amelia sped up her conversation and tried to excuse herself.

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked placing her half-finished beer on the table just as Jax slipped away and winked back at her.

"Back on the left, it's the only door on that far wall."

Saying a weak goodbye, Amelia hurried across the room and through the same door Jax had just moments before. "We need to be careful," she chastised.

"I'm always careful." He projected confidence, being his usual nonchalant, too cool self, but Amelia could see some vulnerability in the way he looked at her.

"Mmm hmm," she nodded. "So what's new?"

He rolled his eyes but played along with her charade, it always made the sex that much better. "Couple new patches and a prospect, that's it here. What about you? Still seeing that stuck up asshole?"

"We barely dated casually but no, I haven't seen him in a while. Work is pretty nuts," she explained.

"Solid excuse." Moving quickly and closing the gap between them, Jax pressed his body against hers and kissed her. "But you still took a long weekend to see me?"

"To see Ope," she corrected. "And maybe you."

His fingers crawled up her thigh and under her skirt. "I've missed you."

"You're a liar," she whispered.

"I'm not," he continued to move his hands further up her leg, "I love you, Amelia."

"Jax," Amelia moaned as he lifted and pinned her back against the wall. "I still hate you."

With a deep chuckle, Jax nibble down her next as her long, slender fingers worked at his oversized SAMCRO buckle. "I'm tryin' to change your mind, darlin'."

Yelping as her skull knocked back against the paper towel dispenser, Amelia gave him a playful, yet still hard, bite to the ear. "You tried at Christmas too and when I," she stopped, a little whimper replacing her words as he entered her.

It was far from romantic, a tryst in a porn studio bathroom, but they never cared. The couple made love, neither admitting how they missed the other, and after slipped back out into the crowd.

--

I can add another couple, maybe Opie and Mae? Keep it strictly Jax? Let me hear it!