Chapter 65 - Too Good To Be True

"Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it." - Michelle K.

"I thought I'd be nervous," Amelia giggled as Jax tossed her down onto the bed. "But I'm not, I just want you so bad babe."

Grinning devilishly, Jax pulled his shirt off as she got to her knees and crawled to the edge of the bed. Her top came off next, then another article of clothing, piece by piece, littering the floor around the bed.

"You look good," he growled as he joined her in bed, their lips locking immediately. "I missed you," he groaned as she pressed herself against him.

They wasted no time. Hooking his arm into the crook of her knee, Jax pulled Amelia to him and slowly entered savoring each sensation as he slipped inside of her. She inhaled sharply, instantly remembering the feel of him, as he began working his hips in a slow and steady rhythm.

Instinctively, her other leg wrapped around his waist, holding him impossibly close, as she writhed beneath him, his name leaving her lips as breathy little whispers.

When he stopped, his hand slipping under her to roll her onto her stomach, Amelia grabbed his arm. "Nope," she smirked and pulled him down beside her before quickly moving to straddle him.

"Oh okay," he grinned.

His hands already on her waist as she took in his entire length and began to ride him. Her curls bounced as if they had a life of their own and his hands roamed her body as they made love, stopping and flipping positions more times than they ever usually did. It was all an attempt to prolong their pleasure, make this new first time last as long as possible but eventually they gave in and allowed themselves to drown in each other as they climaxed.

"Worth the wait?" She asked breathlessly as they began to some regain composure.

He chuckled and rolled over. "Hell yeah," he smirked. "Now come here." Wrapping his arms around her waist, Jax pulled Amelia closer.

"Sleep," she whispered. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, sleep," he smiled peacefully as they held each other and quickly passed out.

--

Opie and Mae slept soundly through the night cuddled close together and, although he didn't want to leave her, the moment Opie opened his eyes he was planning his day. He'd have to call Jax first but he wanted to talk to Luann and Lyla to find out what happened and more about the elusive Andrew then, he wanted to overall haul Cara Cara. He was sure to some it would sound like overkill but they weren't the ones looking at a beaten and burned Mae and a business that wasn't earning the way they knew it could.

"Mae," he whispered, almost in a singsong tone, as he tried to wake her. "Babe, I gotta go."

"I'm just gonna pretend to stay asleep so you won't leave," she mumbled sleepily.

"Then I'll sneak out," he countered. "I'm sorry, I got some business to handle."

"Me business?" She peeked at him with one eye.

He kissed her forehead. "Yeah, I gotta talk to Lyla and Luann and find these assholes."

"Ope," she whinnied as her cheeks flushed. "Can we just leave it?"

"No," he was adamant. "You told them to stop and they didn't, that doesn't get a pass, and Luann's running a free-for-all over there. I got plans for Cara Cara."

"Oh great," she buried her face in his chest. "Does it involve me?"

"It actually kind of does," he smirked. "But we'll get to that later."