Chapter 15

After returning home, San Zhi immediately returned to the room and took a set of clothes to wash in the bathroom. Before taking off her clothes, she suddenly remembered the skirt she had just soiled and ran out again.

Sang Zhi turned around in the living room and the porch.

Didn't see the bag.

She glanced at Sang Yan's room door again. But there was some movement in the kitchen, and he could hear the sound of tinkering in it, crackling.

Isn't this just coming back?

Sang Zhi chanted "It's really edible" and went back to the room. At a glance you can see where the bag is by the desk.

She took the bag back to the bathroom, took a basin and threw all her dirty clothes in.

This is the first time Sanzi has done laundry by himself. She squeezed the laundry detergent, rubbing her hands to the mark, her movements were awkward and slow, and she was completely clean.

By the time Sang Chi got out of the bathroom, it was almost an hour.

Holding the basin, she trot to the balcony to dry her clothes. Sang Zhi was about to return to the room. At this time, he heard Sang Yan's voice.

He seemed to be on the phone, with a slightly impatient tone: "Cooked."

"What do I care about? I didn't see her uncomfortably." Sang Yan said, "What red dates angelica to add? No, mom, why didn't you say that earlier, I don't know."

"Aren't you coming back tomorrow? By then you'll take care of yourself, I'm exhausted, your daughter, bring it yourself, will you? I'll take it for two days and I'll do it-just go, drink it."

After a few seconds, Sang Yan seemed to hang up. Soon, he came out with a bowl. Seeing Sangzhi, he did not feel half distracted, and said coldly, "Come and drink by yourself."

Childishly walked slowly, "Why don't you wait to see me so."

"If I don't want to see you," Sang Yan whispered, saying one word at a time, "You are probably already killed by me now."

"..."

After that, Sang Yan didn't bother to care about her again, and returned to the room.

Sangzhi walked to the dining table, carefully raised the bowl on the table, and returned to the room. She sat at the desk and nipped at the mouth of the bowl.

Somewhat hot.

She simply set aside. Looking back, she noticed Doraemon being put on her bed.

Sang Zhi walked over, picked up the doll and put it in the corner of the bed, next to another doll she had promised to send her. She lay on the bed, her legs dangling, and poke the doll's face with her fingertips.

Soon turned over again, lying on his back, looking at the white flower ceiling.

Out of nowhere.

It seems a little embarrassing today.

Somehow, it seemed a little happy.

This sudden menarche, in addition to the abdomen soreness, and the feeling of falling, Sanzhi is actually not too uncomfortable. But the next morning, she was awoken by pain, and her belly seemed to be pierced with a needle.

Li Ping and Sang Rong have already returned and boiled a bowl of millet porridge for Sang Zhi.

"Are you still uncomfortable?" When she finished washing, Li Ping sat beside her and talked to her. "Either come, I heard your aunt said that Xiao Bing had suddenly reached one meter seven after menstruation."