Chapter 24

Duan Jiaxu bent down and stared up at her: "Give me?"

After hearing what he said, Sang Zhi suddenly felt that using the word "to" seemed inappropriate. She thought about it and immediately changed her mouth, her voice softly: "Return to you."

When Duan Jiaxu wanted to say something, he raised his eyes and suddenly noticed Sang Yan's expression. His eyebrows were raised slightly, and he changed his attention instantly, smiling slightly: "OK."

Later, Duan Jiaxu took the money and said leisurely: "Thank my sister for spending money on my brother."

Aside.

"Well, Sang Yan, how do I feel like this older girl ..." Before Chen Junwen finished speaking, he suddenly noticed Sang Yan's emotions, immediately retracted the words in his mouth, and patted him on the shoulder. "Forget it."

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
"..."

Walking back to the entrance of Nanwu University, the four separated one by two.

Sangzhi bit the last strawberry, always looking subconsciously towards Duan Xu's back. It didn't take long for her eyes to turn around, and she suddenly met Sang Yan's less friendly eyes.

Feeling inexplicably guilty, she immediately pretended to be watching the scenery: "... what."

Sang Yan ignored her and stopped a taxi on the side of the road expressionlessly.

Sang Zhi was afraid that he found something wrong, and his heart beat like drumming. She pretended to be calm and straightened the corners of her lips, revealing a mood that was not exposed. She pulled the door and sat up first.

The two siblings were sitting left and right.

Silent.

The driver was a middle-aged uncle. He saw them in the rearview mirror and said cheerfully: "Siblings have quarreled?"

Sang Zhi stunned: "No."

She squinted at Sang Yan's face, blinking her eyes, she couldn't help but said, "It looks like it again."

"..."

"Uncle, just now--" Mulberry muttered, "My brother asked me to ask him to eat a bunch of rock sugar strawberries, and I'll give him money and let him buy it. But if he doesn't buy it, I will let him pay it back Give it to me and he gets angry. "

Listening to this, the driver didn't agree: "Ah, man, this is your fault."

Sang Yandang didn't hear it, took the headset out of his pocket and put it on.

"..."

Looking at his actions, Sang Zhi was somewhat inexplicable.

Isn't it just five yuan? Is he like this?

Did n’t parents give him money recently?

After hesitating, Sang Zhi didn't want to have a cold war with him, so she was bored all the way. She took the five dollars out and reluctantly shoved them into his hands: "Well, here you are."

Sang Yan took off his headphones and snorted, "I'm so scared of your money?"

"Oh." Sang Zhi stared at him for two seconds, then silently put back in his pocket.