Chapter 60

After saying this, Sang Zhi was as if nothing had happened, shaking the flashlight toward the podium. She didn't hear Duan Xu for a long time, and she couldn't help looking back.

Finding that he was still standing still, his eyes lowered, turning off the flashlight, and then he said, "Kiss?"

The already dim room was even more dim.

He was hiding in the darkness, with a shadow and no expression.

Sang Zhi felt that she had to say something well in advance, otherwise she would go straight up and feel less respectful. In order to be fair, she decided not to let Duan Xuan see her expression, and squatted behind the podium: "Um."

Duan Jiaxu whispered: "Is this notifying me?"

Sang Zhi turned the flashlight down and noticed that there was a number under the podium. She wrote down the numbers, thought about it, and replied, "If you think today is inappropriate, you can do it if you don't want to."

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

If You Find Such Papillomas On Your Body, Be Careful!
Organic Teatox
"I think it's quite appropriate," Duan Xua was very gentle. "Are you taking the initiative or am I taking the initiative?"

Sangzhi stood up and said seriously: "Of course I."

"Okay." Duan Jiaxu thought for a moment, and asked straightforwardly and politely, "Can you stick your tongue out?"

"..." Sang Zhi's flashlight didn't hold firmly, she dropped to the ground with a click, she picked it up again, and calmly answered, "No."

Duan Jiaxu did not object: "Come here."

"Not close now," Sang Zhi emphasized, "you have to play the game first, this one is fifty dollars. And there is a camera, you can see it just like in a movie theater."

"Then you told me so early," Duan Jiaxu turned on the flashlight again, dragged his voice and said, "Will you worry about me?"

"..."

Sang Zhizhuang didn't hear: "I found two numbers."

Duan Jiaxu came over, handed a piece of paper to her, and said quietly: "There is a mark on the top, you press to find it. Corresponding to one two three four, it should be the password of the lock under the podium."

"..." Sang Chi felt like he was hanging up. "How do you know?"

Duan Jiaxu's voice laughed: "This is not too difficult."

Sang Zhi followed the position drawn on the paper and looked one by one: "Why didn't you tell me just now?"

"It looks like you like playing," Duan Jiaxu said, "I wanted to play with you slowly and give you a sense of participation in the game, but my brother wants to go out sooner."

After looking for the four numbers, Sang Zhi turned on the light, and hesitated: "Do you know how to get out?"

Duan Jiaxu quietly hummed.

"It's been less than twenty minutes to come in," Sang Zhi felt boring, and slammed him into one of the chairs. "Forget it, don't play, you just sit here. I'll play by myself, don't remind me . "

"..." Duan Jiaxu laughed, "Why is this little girl so authoritarian?"

Sang Zhi didn't say a word, walked to the podium and opened the lock. She took out the contents and murmured, "I haven't found all the clues, and said that I know how to go out."