Chapter 31

"..."

Sang Zhi suddenly remembered that summer vacation of the second day.

In front of the escalator on the third floor of Shang'an Plaza, she was confessed by Fu Zhengchu, and Duan Xia suddenly appeared behind them.

It's the same, I don't know how long she stayed behind her.

Originally shouting these three words, the childish mood was comfortable, and because the person being scolded heard it, her guilty feelings surged into the hundreds and mixed with a little bit of bitterness.

She subconsciously denied: "I'm not calling you."

Duan Jiaxu murmured softly, as if listening to it.

Sang Zhi just breathed a sigh of relief.

Duan Jiaxu asked again, "Who then?"

"..." Sangzhi's scalp began to tingle, because his head was a bit unconscious after drinking, and he stumbled and said, "You don't know."

Duan Jiaxu ended with an "ah": "This is it."

Sang Zhi nodded quickly.

"That brother really wants to know, who can make Xiao Sangzhi curse like this." Duan Jiaxu laughed. "Xiao Sangzhi said to my brother?"

"..."

He said he didn't know him anymore, he still had to ask.

Who to say now.

Who are you talking about? !! !!

I knew that I had just moved Sang Yan out.

But she already said it was someone he didn't know, and now it seemed that Sang Yan was too late. She felt uneasy about pulling someone alone.

Sang Zhi turned away and deliberately opened the topic: "Why are you so gossip?"

"Huh?" Duan Jiaxu walked down two steps and stood next to her. "Maybe I'm too worried about old things."

"..."

"Let's go, young—kids?" Duan praised, biting the word "young" slowly, "Old things take you back to school."

"..."

After speaking, Duan Jiaxu raised his foot and continued to go down.

Sang Zhi's palms sweated unknowingly, and he followed uneasily behind him, explaining hesitantly: "This word, I think it's kind of quite civilized."

"..."

"That's, I think," Sanzi said nervously, clutching the bag's chain with her hand, vomiting, "I should, it's not swearing."

As soon as we step outside, there is a parking lot.

Duan Jiaxu took the car key out of his pocket and stunned it not far. He didn't seem to hear what she had just said, saying only two words: "Get in the car."

Sang Zhi didn't move: "Compliment Brother, where is your family?"

"Wenting Court."

Sang Zhi has just come to this city for more than a month and has no idea at all.

Duan Jiaxu explained: "The city library is over."

"That seems to be the opposite direction to my school," Sang Zhi pointed to the subway station next to it. "It's so late. I can take the subway to go back. Don't bother you-"

"Young boy." Duan Jiaxu smiled while playing with the car key in his hand. "Brother, I want to calculate the bill with you, and then take you back by the way."