Chapter 72

"It's not too old," Duan Xiaxun said without minding her words. "So you have pity on me?"

Sang Zhi looked up at him with a serious expression, and replied kindly: "I think about it."

Ben was a joke, Duan Jiaxu didn't take this matter to heart. He squeezed his childish face, glanced at the time, and asked, "Where else do you want to go? Want to watch a movie?"

After thinking for a few seconds, Sangzhi shook his head.

Duan Jiaxu said patiently: "Then take you back to the dormitory?"

Sang Zhi stood still, his lips were covered by a scarf, and his eyes looked round and wide, staring straight at him. She sucked her nose and suddenly asked: "I want you to carry me."

"Can't walk?" Duan Jiaxu said as he turned his back and squatted. "Come up."

Sangzi lay on his stomach, clasping his neck with his hands. The next moment, Duan Jiaxu stood up, the voice came from the front, and he was a little closer, with a little doubt: "Did you drink too much?"

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
"It's not even half a cup." Aside from being a little bit upset, Sanzhi didn't feel anything. She rested her chin on his neck socket and said seriously, "It's like drinking Coke."

Duan Jiaxu said, "Drink Cola next time."

Walked a long way.

Along this angle, Sang Zhi stared at his half face, and said, "Am I heavy?"

Duan praised: "No."

Sangzhi was dissatisfied: "Why don't you say a word, why are you so light?"

Duan Jia Xu paused, and laughed out loud: "I thought badly."

Soon, he obediently answered, "Why are you so light?"

"I'm relatively heavy today," said Sang Zhi, "I have 80 kilos of this down jacket. If I take it off, I will be like air on your back."

Duan Jiaxu smiled and said, "Now it's almost the same."

Walked another way.

Sangzhi called him: "Duan praise."

"Ok?"

"I handed in my work today." Sang Zhi said to him today, muttering, "As for the competition I've been playing recently, I am changing the drawing every day, and I am going to vomit. "

Duan Jiaxu asked: "Is it over?"

"Well," Sang Zhi said, "but the results didn't come out so quickly, and I should wait until the next semester."

"Take a break during that time."

"I want to get a prize. I heard them say that this competition is very high in gold. When the prize is awarded, there will be a lot of big companies coming up. Maybe they will be taken care of." Is n’t it very clear that it will be nine to five and the monthly income will be over ten thousand. ”

Duan Jiaxu: "Not planning to go to graduate school?"

"Don't read it." Sanzi's tone was a little depressed. "But I don't think I can win the prize. There are too many great people. I feel like I draw like shit."

After hearing that, Duan Jiaxu looked back at her: "Little girl speaks civilized."

Sang Zhi raised her eyes and looked at him. Her eyes blinked, she moved forward, and probed to kiss his side. Seeing him stunned, the corners of her mouth were bent and kissed again.