Chapter 48

The light in the room was cold and white, hitting Duan Xu's face, the outline was clear and clear. His eyes were drooping, and the dense and long eyelashes lined up those brown eyes with a deeper light.

Duan Jiaxu also stared at her without any sense of oppression. He was always very patient, did not urge, and did not show anxious looks, waiting quietly for her reply.

At this juncture, Sang Zhi remembered the scene when he first met him for some reason.

He sat crouched on the sofa with a dull and playful expression. He only passed a smile on her extremely outrageous speculation, echoing indecently: "Well, you can't see it?"

After all these years, he has grown up so many years.

But it seems that it has not changed much.

She just became more mature, but she still looked like her.

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
Keeping her in the room, suddenly there is a kind of illusion that time will actually wait for someone.

The two stood one by one.

Only about ten seconds, Momo returned to God suddenly. Her ending trembled faintly, but she still pretended to calmly ask, "Is that what you understand?"

"Huh?" Duan Jiaxu retracted his hand and licked the chocolate sauce on his lower fingertips. "Can you find the second meaning?"

Sang Zhi was silent and asked softly, "Don't you say I'm a kid?"

"If you want," Duan Jiaxu bent his lips, with a faint smile, "I can call you like this when you are ninety years old."

"..." Sang Zhi lowered his eyes and continued to sip on the cake.

"Just call it." Duan Jiaxu laughed slowly and slowly. "Otherwise, you call my brother, and really treat me as your brother?"

Sang Zhi was a little awkward and deliberately opposed him: "I just treat you as my brother."

"That's it." Duan Jiaxu glanced at her without tearing her apart, and said in a deliberative tone, "That brother will have a clean face in 15 years, will he not be a man, will he?"

"..."

Duan Jiaxu added the sentence indifferently: "Become a beast."

Sanji coughed twice and couldn't help but say, "It's not that serious."

"Then you give me a reply, okay?" Duan Xu's fingertips tapped on the table, his voice was slightly loose. "No matter what, I'm going to breathe nervously now."

I didn't see you nervous either.

Sanzhi muttered in his heart.

"Before anyone else can chase someone," Sangzhi thought for a while, but still couldn't hold back the spit. "Let's ask first, can I chase you?"

"If I don't ask," Duan Jiaxu pulled a chair and sat down next to her. "Don't you just take those things and care for them as grown-ups?"

Be quiet for three seconds.

"Then you." Sang Zhi looked back, pretending to be indifferent. "This is your business, and I can't control it."

Duan Jiaxu smiled lowly: "So what do you mean to me?"