Chapter 61

"..."

How to explain this is more appropriate.

If his circle of friends sends out frequently, Sang Zhi can still use "screen swipe" as a reason.

But he hadn't sent any of them before.

The scene freezes for a few seconds.

Sang Zhi racked his head thinking about the reason, silently withdrawing his eyes, and also showed a blank look, opened the profile settings and squinted: "Oh, I clicked wrong."

Duan Jiaxu still looked at her, and his expression was somewhat meaningful.

"I was going to order it, so that you wouldn't let you see my circle of friends." Sang Zhi explained stubbornly. "If you don't see clearly, it will block your circle of friends."

Duan Jiaxu: "..."

What's the reason?

"That's right, you know." Sang Zhi said, "Some friends' circles are not easy for parents to see ... I'm too lazy to block them in groups, and just directly ..."

"I don't say anything else," Duan Jiaxu interrupted her, grabbed two of them, "parents?"

"..."

Sang Zhi pulled the reason extremely hard: "Then if you see it, it means that my brother saw it. My brother turned around and told my parents. I have to cut off the root cause. And I blocked it a long time ago. It's ... "

"You haven't blocked it, and I haven't seen anything from you, it's hard for parents to see-" Duan Xuan's fingertips tapped on her phone screen, "something?"

"..." Sang Zhi reached out and removed the shield. "I deleted it."

"That's all," Duan Jiaxuan said, "Little girl, there's nothing in your circle of friends?"

"what?"

"No boyfriend either."

"..."

This implies full meaning.

Sangzhi does not have the habit of sending friends, and occasionally sends one, and it will be deleted soon, so if you click in, it will be blank. She didn't realize it, and just mentioned it casually.

Think of it this way, it seems that there is indeed a Tibetan Mastiff feeling.

Sangzhi said cautiously, "So I'll post one now?"

Hearing Mianzi's tone, Duan Xua knew she was in a bad mood today. She really didn't care much about these things, and said casually: "No need to play with you."

Sang Zhi stopped looking at the album and nodded silently.

After a long while.

Sang Zhi didn't hold back and asked, "Don't you mind?"

"Ok?"

"I didn't mention you in the circle of friends."

"on purpose?"

"... No."

"Intentional doesn't matter," Duan Jiaxu took her into a shop, and said loosely. "Even if you don't say it, I feel extremely unsightly, so I want to hide everyone-"

Sang Zhi countered: "I don't think you can see anyone."

As if I didn't hear her.

Duan Jiaxu looked at her sideways, her eyes bright, and she finished with a smile.

"You still belong to my family."

After only working for one day, Sangzhi felt back pain. Back in the dormitory, after washing, she brought her feet up and lay down on the bed.