Chapter 19

Sang Yan was breathless by Sang Zhi, and his neck was slightly red. Hearing this, the corners of his mouth twitched, as if choked, and he coughed sharply.

"Ah?" Chen Mingxu didn't respond, looked at Sang Yan's face again, his expression became complicated instantly, "Sang Zhi, you said it was your father?"

Sang Zhi was terrified of death, and her brain made up a lot of pictures of being scolded by everyone after being pierced. For her, it was like the end of the world. She didn't have enough energy to dare to speak again, just nodded.

Duan Xua stared at Sangji's expression, then suddenly lowered his head and smiled loudly.

The little girl's eyes were round and big, covered with a layer of wet tears, her eyes were red on Monday, her cheeks were still stained, and she looked embarrassed and pathetic.

This way she blocked what Chen Mingxu wanted to say in her throat.

The person described by Sang Zhi as "dad" is standing with "Sang Zhi brother", obviously his peers, and wearing uniform volunteer clothing.

But hearing Sang Zhi say that, he and Sang Zhi really look a bit like.

Chen Mingxu secretly thought.

Although she didn't know what the reason was for her to lie, Chen Mingxu couldn't bear to ask any more, raised her hand and touched her head that was bald: "Go to the wound first."

The school set up tents at two corners of the sports ground. Underneath it were volunteers from the Red Cross and school doctors to prevent accidental injuries to students.

Sang Yan barely calmed his emotions and said blankly, "OK."

Then he walked in the direction of the tent with his child on his back.

Chen Mingxu pulled Duan Xu back and said a few words. Because of the presence of parents, he was relieved, and then went elsewhere to observe the situation of other students.

The two siblings walked ahead silently.

After dozens of seconds, Duan Xuan also followed.

Sang Zhi was lying on Sang Yan's back, his heart kept on, and he couldn't hold up. She couldn't help looking at Duan's direction, her expression seemed to be asking for help.

The next second, Sang Yan opened his mouth coolly, "What did you just call me?"

Sang Zhi immediately looked away and did not dare to speak.

"I am your father?"

"..."

"Did you hit your leg or your head?"

Originally because of wrestling, his body hurt, and Sanzhi didn't want to say a word. I was forced to speak up to deal with the teacher's affairs, and I felt relieved. Now I have to accept Sang Yan's accusation.

Her throat was astringent, and overwhelming grievances swept over her.

"How do you scold me all the time, you scold me for a day." At this moment, Sangzhi felt herself the poorest person in the world. She pressed her lips hard and tried to hold back the crying cry. "I'm going to tell Dad ... you go away, I don't want you to carry me ..."

"..." Sang Yan shut up immediately.

Two seconds later, he said again, "Hey, I'm on my heels. How can you go without me?"

"I can walk by myself." Sang Zhi kicked the uninjured leg and wanted to come down, "I want to go by myself, I don't want you to carry ..."

Sang Yan turned back, impatiently, "Can you be obedient."