Chapter 75

After returning home, Sang Zhi put on slippers and sat back to her original position.

Sang Rong and Liping were still in the living room, but they didn't talk much. One is watching TV and the other is reading a book. There is only the cheerful sound of the TV in the room, which is not much different from the atmosphere just now.

Li Ping looked up at her and asked casually: "Come back so soon?"

Sanzi took a maiden fruit from the fruit plate and stuffed it into her mouth. She reached out and took off her jacket, and said, "Sent to the gate of the community, and applaud me to let me back."

Liping nodded and didn't ask any more.

Sang Zhi biting on the fruit, her eyes turned round and round, dangling on Sang Rong and Li Ping. She felt that Duan Xu was doing quite well, and carefully said, "Parents, what do you think?"

Liping's gaze re-emerged on the TV: "What's up?"

"It's not been a few years that I haven't seen it," Sang Zhi whispered, "I've met now, and I've talked about so many things. Have you changed your attitude?"

Sang Rong laughed: "The young man is very good."

Sang Zhi quickly agreed: "Yes, people are nice."

"It's really excellent, and it's very good in all aspects. At the university, although he hadn't met a few times, he also felt that he would be able to make a difference in the future." Very kind, "For so many years, it must be uncomfortable for a person to come over like this."

Sang Zhi gave a slump to his lower lip.

Sang Rong didn't mention it, and suddenly changed the topic, and laughed: "I heard your mother say that the first time you saw Duan Xuan, you cried in front of people, and did not hurt."

Li Ping also laughed: "I thought I was crying because I was crying, but I ended up having trouble with Ayan."

Speaking of them like this, Sangzhi also felt frustrated: "I am not young then."

"I always think about the past. When you were young, your health was not good." Sang Rong put down the book in her hand, as if recalling, "Three days and two ends, it was either allergies or fever. I told Your mother ran to the hospital every day to see that you have been crying, and then you have no energy to cry. "

Liping also turned off the TV.

"We were uncomfortable looking at it, but there was no other way. Your brother was young at the time and didn't welcome your presence. After we felt you, we didn't care much about him." Sang Rong said and said again Laughed, "I still wrote in the weekly book, I would rather have a dog at home than want this sister."

Sangzhi was upset instantly.

Without waiting for her to speak, Sang Rong said, "But when you were hospitalized, he couldn't see you, and he came to us every day. He lied to him that he had lost you and made him cry on the spot."

"..." Sang Zhi licked his lips. "Why did you say this suddenly?"

"It's interesting to think about it, it feels like what happened yesterday." Sang Rong said, "As a result, you and your brother are almost getting married."

Sang Zhi embarrassed, "I'm still early."

Sang Rong sighed lightly: "Only, my father is not an authoritarian person. He will not be considered superior because of the conditions in our family. Nor does it mean that no one is worthy of my daughter, whether it is Whoever wants to be with you will certainly be able to pick out bad things. "