Chapter 89: Special Chapter

This tantrum came unexpectedly unexpectedly.

Sang Zhi didn't notice it at first, because he was angry, and he really did not make any difference to his normal state.

But it was true that he was a little scared.

In the second semester of junior year, the students around him started to find internships one after another. Previously, Sangzhi's idea was to go straight to work after graduation, but after discussing with Duan, she decided to take the postgraduate exam at Nanwu University.

So while others were doing internships, Sang Chi was preparing a written test for graduate students.

Courses are dwindling, and most of the time is spent in dormitories or in the library. Sometimes she was afraid that she would make a lot of roommates when she stayed up late to read, and she would stay at Duan Xuan's residence for a few days.

Half a semester is over.

Sang Zhi fancy a couple watch on the Internet, intending to give Duan as a gift on the second anniversary. Because the price was not cheap, she found a part-time job near the school cafe.

Because of this, she met Ren Guang, a schoolboy younger than her.

Ren Guang didn't work part-time there, he just spent time with his classmates to buy drinks.

Sang Zhi grew well and was arranged by the boss at the front desk. But she didn't like to laugh very much, and because of her professionalism, and because she was told a few times by her boss, she could only force a smirk.

Her pear vortex was very obvious, and she pulled it out slightly with a slight twitch. It was especially cute to laugh.

Like love at first sight, Ren Guang asked Sang Zhi on the spot and asked for WeChat.

She was also rejected on the spot, on the grounds that she already had a boyfriend.

But maybe I don't believe in childish words.

From this day on, Ren Guang will come to the cafe almost every day.

As soon as there are few customers in the shop, he will come to the front desk to chat with Sang Zhi.

The hourly salary of this cafe is not high, and San Zhi doesn't spend much time here every day, and has no intention of staying here for long. The appearance of Ren Guang's soul in an unbroken way made her feel very annoyed, and she directly told her boss about her resignation.

But I don't know where Ren Guang asked.

He knew her department and her grade. Later, she even knew her dormitory number.

A trustee sends her something every day or blocks her downstairs. She also figured out where she would go every day, pretending to be an "encounter" from time to time.

There are many Sangzhi seekers, but she is also the first to encounter such entanglement. Generally, other people will give up directly after knowing that she has a boyfriend.

But this Ren Guang is probably because of his young age, the more frustrated he became.

It's like recklessly wanting to be a boy.

Duan Jiaxu has been very busy recently, even taking the two of them to make fewer calls.

Sang Zhi mentioned this to him on WeChat, and when he asked, he just said he refused. After all, she was so far apart, she was afraid that it would affect his mood and felt that she could handle it well.

This state lasted for a few weeks, and Sanzhi finally could not stand it. She dragged Ren Guang's number out of the blacklist and dialed in: "You just tell me what you think?"