Chapter 37

Sang Chi found his reaction a little scary.

What happened to this old man?

Is it that she just reacted too much?

But if she was watching him being bullied next to her, she would do nothing, like a mass-eating crowd.

Sang Zhi felt that there was nothing wrong with him.

"Brother, you don't need to keep your mind on what you just did." Sanji thought for a while, and said, "When my second year was blackmailed, you helped me too."

Duan Jiaxu heard.

Sang Zhi added: "Now you are old, it is my turn to help you."

"..."

It happened to be passing a trash can, and San Zhi had thrown all the paper towels in his hands. When she looked back, she noticed that Duan Xuan's expression was stiff, and her smile narrowed.

It looks normal a lot.

It seems like I have passed back to God, and reflected on the thoughts that I had just emerged suddenly.

Then, Sangzhi saw.

Duan Jiaxu lowered his eyes and straightened his lip line, which seemed to be a little weird. His tone was almost ridiculous, and an obscure sentence came out: "I'm crazy."

"..."

Really kind of crazy.

However, being splashed with water in public did hurt self-esteem.

Sanzhi didn't know how to comfort him. She walked into the men's clothing store and started the conversation: "Brother, you can change one, and it's not comfortable to wear wet clothes."

Duan Jiaxu didn't move.

Sangzhi picked up a piece of clothing and shoved it into his hand: "Or else just this one."

Then he reacted, and his eyelashes moved slowly: "Um."

When he entered the fitting room, Sangzhi strolled around the shop again. She fancy a dress and was about to pick it up, and her cell phone rang suddenly.

Sang Zhi retracted her hand, glanced at the caller ID, and immediately picked up: "Brother."

Sang Yan's voice passed along the current, and it sounded a little lazy: "Little ghost. What day is your holiday? I'll book your ticket for you."

Sangzhi frowned: "What's the matter, more than half a month."

"Then you order it yourself?"

"You transfer me money, I'll book it myself."

"What money should I transfer you, am I your dad?"

"Oh, Dad."

"..."

"It's the end of the month, it's time to pay for the living." Sang Zhi reached out and touched the man's coat in front of him.

"..."

"If you don't transfer money to me, don't transfer it. Take that money and buy me a coffin."

Sang Yan sneered: "You get double living expenses every month. Shall you kid?"

"Where is the double." Sanjie's eyelids didn't blink, he said with confidence, "Dad said, he'll give half, you give half."

"How high is the price in Yihe?" Sang Yan asked. "You have to use six thousand a month?"

Sang Zhi glanced at the size of the clothes and flipped inside: "I'm still saving money, I don't want to buy too much sugar, or I will overspend."

"One thousand of your sugar?"