Chapter 62

His breath was warm and sprayed into her ears, itchy and numb. The tone was a bit of a joke, which was intentionally teasing her, which was particularly unscrupulous and unsettling.

Mianzhi's emotions disappeared for a moment, raising his eyes and staring at him in silence.

"Why don't you speak?" Duan Jiaxu straightened up, chuckled, and voluntarily admitted, "OK, I know I speak."

"..."

Hearing this, Sanji's mouth straightened and remained for a few seconds. This time he couldn't help laughing: "Don't you admit it?"

Duan Jiaxu raised his eyebrows slightly: "Really earthy?"

Sang Zhi sucked his nose and didn't hit him: "OK."

She lowered her eyes, looked at the black purse in her hand, and handed it back to him: "Return to you."

Duan Jiaxu didn't answer. Instead, he put the card in his pocket into his pocket, as if there was no way: "I won't return this."

PROMOTED CONTENT

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

If You Find Such Papillomas On Your Body, Be Careful!
Organic Teatox
Sang Zhi whispered, "I didn't let you pay back."

Duan Jiaxu took the card out again and stared at it for a long while, laughing suddenly, whispering: "I can still eat soft rice at my age."

"..." Sang Zhi said, "I haven't let you spend this money."

"Give me the money and don't you let me spend it?"

Sang Zhi hit him: "It must be there."

Duan Jiaxu said, "Is there a dowry for you?"

Sang Zhi is serious: "Save a house."

"..."

"I looked at the Internet before, the city center is 100 square meters, and the down payment is about 500,000."

Duan Jiaxu froze and laughed loudly. His jaw was slightly constricted, his joy was not restrained, and his shoulders were shaking with a smile: "Okay, wait for you."

"..."

Twenty years sounds a little humble.

Sang Zhi thought about it and said, "It shouldn't take that long."

Duan Jiaxu said, "Well, my brother is waiting for you.

"..."

After being interrupted by him like this, Sangzhi has some reasons for forgetting his bad mood. She touched his arm with that wallet and reminded: "Your."

Duan Jiaxu took it, drew two cards from it, and handed her: "Boss, your card."

Sang Zhi did not take: "What do you give me the card?"

"Can't keep money on me." Duan Jiaxu laughed. "How else can I eat soft rice?"

Sang Zhi could not help saying, "I spend a lot of money."

"Then I'm lucky," Duan Jiaxu tuned. "I've found a generous gold master."

"..." Sang Zhi only took one, and carefully packed it into the bag. "I don't need it. I'll leave it for you. I'll give it back to you if you want."

Seeing that her mood was finally getting better, Duan Jiaxu opened her mouth and asked, "Don't you have a dinner with someone from the company today? Why aren't you happy?"