Chapter 38

Maybe it's because of what happened today.

That night, Duan Xu had a dream.

Dreaming, he received an admission letter from Nanwu University. One week before the report, his mother Xu Ruoshu gave him money to prepare him for college, and was snatched by the so-called "creditors".

Dreamed that night.

The house at home has long been sold. They rented a one-bedroom house, and Xu Ruoshu slept in the room. He slept in the living room.

Duan Jiaxu found several tutors and part-time jobs during the summer and went home late every day.

When he returned home that day, he heard Xu Ruoshu calling.

She's calling Uncle. One, a relative who saw her pulling a child by herself and helped her a lot.

Phone in the living room.

Duan Jiaxu saw Xu Ruoshu dialed the phone and greeted the other party. Then, she smiled and said slowly: "Brother, my family is admitted to Nanwu University."

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
After saying this, she became silent, and seemed to find it difficult to speak, and did not speak again.

But everything that I want to say is like venting from this sentence.

Can't hide it.

Nanwu University, what a great university.

My son was admitted to such a good university.

But I have no money.

I didn't take good care of the money he made to work for college.

I want him to go to school.

Can you ... lend me a few thousand dollars.

The next moment, the uncle's scolding came from the phone. The quality of the receiver was not good, and the voice was noisy. As soon as he spoke, he spread throughout the living room: "Are you shameful! Is it difficult for you? What obligation do I have to help you? I have children to raise! To live! To borrow money late to late! Fuck! Get out! "

Duan Jiaxu immediately walked over, took the phone in her hand, and hung up.

The room was quiet.

Xu Ruoshu was stunned for a long time, suddenly covering her eyes, crying, and murmured repeatedly: "Mom sorry for you ... Mom sorry for you ..."

Before junior high school, Duan Jiaxu had never been short of money.

So he never felt how important money was.

But when the real problems come down.

He only knew that money could make a person make great changes in just a few years.

Duan Jiaxu watched the bright and confident mother in the past, gradually overwhelmed by these things, and became timid and inferior. Under the influence of these things, she became seriously ill and quickly became old.

Then Duan appreciated it.

At that time, the young adult just squatted in front of Xu Ruoshu and looked up at her. He bent his lips and smiled and said to her, "Mom, do you believe it? I can make all this money back in the future."