Chapter 20

The ankle was covered with ice for a while, and the wounds on the hands and knees were also treated. The pain was relieved a lot. The childish mood is not so bad.

She was taken care of this from an early age, so at this time, apart from feeling a little closer to him, she didn't feel anything wrong.

Sang Zhi glanced at him and muttered, "I didn't let you do anything."

Just apply a medicine and wipe your face.

It's not so hard to make him do anything.

How it became to serve the ancestors.

This ancestor of him is so good to serve.

"With more sisters out of thin air, your brother is still running." Duan Xu's eyelids were raised and stood up. "Child, you count, how much help have your brother helped you?"

Sang Zhi paused and couldn't help saying, "I can help you if you have a problem."

It seemed as if this was interesting. Duan Jiaxu sat beside her with interest and smiled, "Well? What are you going to do for me?"

"Just ..." Only a word popped up, and Sangzhi stopped, totally unable to think of anything to help him. She scratched her head and lost the battle, she could only stupidly open the topic, "Where has my brother gone ..."

Duan Jiaxu said lazily, "I don't want you anymore."

Sang Zhi snorted: "I still hate him."

After that, she remembered what had just happened, and began to worry: "Will my brother be surprised that I called his dad in front of the teacher, and he also heard the teacher call your brother Sang."

"Um." Duan Jiaxu said, "I guess I pretended he was going to see your teacher."

"..."

Sanchi's scalp tingles: "What then?"

"What can I do?" Duan Jiaxu sighed. "We are both done."

"..." By saying this, Sanzhi was also a little nervous, and said, "No, I will tell him for a while, he will not tell my parents ..."

Duan Jiaxu: "Don't you ignore him?"

"It's not that I don't want to ignore him, it's that he always says me." Speaking of this, the childish mood began to fall. "Even if I usually wrestle, he still kills me"

"Do you think he doesn't care about you?"

Sang Zhi pursed her lips without nodding and shaking her head.

"What you just said in front of the teacher isn't very interesting?" Duan Jiaxu said, "Your brother heard it. Don't ask a few more questions. Isn't it also concerned?"

Sangzhi said dumbly, "Can't he ask me gently?"

Duan Jiaxu thought it was funny: "Make your brother gentle? Isn't this difficult for a strong man?"

"..."

Seems reasonable.

Sang Zhi didn't know what to say, looked at him again, and quickly lowered his head.

In this quiet atmosphere, Sang Yan, who said to pour her a glass of water, hadn't seen anyone for a long time, finally returned. He held two bottles of water in his hand and handed a bottle of room temperature to Sanzhi: "Go to the hospital after drinking."

Mulberry didn't move.

Sang Yan simply squatted in front of her and raised her hand up to her: "Drink?"

Sang Zhi took it torturely.

Later, Sang Yan turned to look at Duan Xuap and asked, "Is the wound treated?"