Chapter 45

Why did you get Qian Fei?

After chatting and chatting, he suddenly felt that he was smart.

Sang Zhi could not understand his thoughts at all, and nodded in sympathy. She was silent, turned on her phone again, and found Qian Fei in WeChat's address book.

I wanted to ask something, and I felt that I had never looked for him, and suddenly it seemed strange to go to him because of this. Moreover, he has a good relationship with Duan Jiaxu, and he probably won't tell her easily.

Sang Zhi decided to be self-reliant and thought hard about the logic of these sentences.

She thought for a while.

I can't think of any connection.

but.

Sang Zhi suddenly reacted to something.

Why should she answer his question obediently?

Why should she be questioned by him like a prisoner?

This seems to have nothing to do with him. Why did she compose a lie to answer and keep silent? He had no way at all?

Realizing that he had just responded stupidly, he sighed dullly. I always felt as if I had fallen into a pit, and I was unable to let go of my depression, so I could only hold myself.

The next moment, Duan Xia casually asked, "How did you like it?"

Sang Zhi lay on the window of the car without even looking at him.

She didn't wait for her response for a long time.

Perhaps she was aware of her discomfort, and Duan Xia didn't continue the topic, saying calmly, "I will be uncomfortable for a while, will I feel uncomfortable?"

The childish tone was stiff: "No."

Duan Jiaxu: "If you don't want to stay, just tell me."

Mulberry: "Oh."

Duan Jiaxu glanced at her with Yu Guang and asked, "Why so little?"

"A lot." Sang Zhi looked at the colorful neon lights outside, and for a long time still couldn't help but say, "Also, I don't mean anything, I will remind you. You may not notice that it is your words too too much."

"Ok?"

"I really don't mean to have opinions." Sang Zhi sternly repeated it deliberately, "If you want to continue to say, I just remind."

"..." Duan Jiaxu laughed again. "I talk a lot?"

"Ok."

Duan Jiaxu asked with an open mind: "Where are more?"

In this way, Sang Zhi was asked hundreds of questions by him. A little impatient, she turned her head sharply and said, "Can you stop asking questions?"

Duan Jiax raised an eyebrow and said subconsciously: "Why—"

Sangzhi stared at him, apparently about to explode.

Without waiting for her to speak, Duan Xuan added two words slowly.

"--period."

"..."

The place for the dinner was set in the last paragraph of praise and Sang Zhi lined up for a long time. In the end, because of the accident, the hot pot restaurant that failed to eat.

Everyone else has basically been there.

Three square tables are put together to form a large table, and there are three in the bottom of the pot. Sang Zhi glanced roughly, about a dozen people.