Chapter 46

The words were like fireworks, and instantly exploded in the childish mind, hitting her dizzy and turning. Her lips opened, but she couldn't say a word because she was at a loss.

The heart seemed to come out of the body.

Plop, plop.

Almost to cover the howling wind.

Sang Zhi even felt that his palms were still sweating, only a few degrees in the weather.

Without waiting for her to think how to respond, Duan Xie calmly released her wrist, turned around, and stood silently in front of her.

The distance narrowed in an instant.

Sang Zhi staggered out of sight.

Duan Jiaxu leaned down slightly, and those narrow peach eyes were slightly curved, with unknown emotions, staring at her for two seconds. Then, she reached down and pulled her scarf down.

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
Bare her entire face.

The little girl's facial features are delicate and delicate, the corners of her mouth unconsciously rise, and the two pear vortices on her lips sink deep. A pair of bright eyes, uncomfortable to stay away, quickly looked at him again.

My face is swollen and my cheeks are rash due to allergies.

Looking at it like this, it turned out to be blushing.

Duan Jiaxu's eyes darkened, and the throat knot rolled slowly. Raising her hand on her scarf, using her fingertips, she was very light and pinched her pear vortex.

The childish spine was stiff.

Just for a moment, Duan Xuan retracted his hand, rubbing his thumb and index finger subconsciously. He stood up straight, with a laugh in his throat: "Why blush again?"

"..."

He trailed and said, "Smirking."

Sang Zhi's head was empty, and she pulled the scarf back again. She pretended to be calm, her eyes were down, and she said vaguely, "You aren't laughing either."

Duan Jiaxu said with interest: "Then why do you say I laugh?"

"How do I know, it wasn't the first day that you laughed like this." Sangzhi bypassed him and continued to walk forward, saying to himself, "Don't stand here, it's cold."

Staring at her back, Duan Xuan stood there for a few seconds, couldn't help but smile again, and quickly lifted his heels up.

Get in the car, Sang Zhi still did not take off the scarf.

Duan Jiaxu didn't rush to drive, turned his head, and Dang Erlang said locally, "Children, don't you know how to get a scarf in the car? Don't you be afraid of panic?"

Sang Zhi explained without changing the color: "I cover my face."

"I've seen it." Duan Jiaxu laughed. "What else to cover?"

Sang Zhi paused, feeling a bit reasonable, and reached out to take off the scarf. She didn't say a word, she lowered her head and played with her mobile phone, and then turned to look out the window.

While waiting for the traffic lights, Duan Xu glanced casually in her direction.

She could only see her side.