Chapter 70

"I didn't come back with me," Sangzhi sweated, and explained dryly. "I applaud that my brother is just coming to Nanwu, so let's go together. Then my brother drank. If he didn't drink, he helped me Send it back. "

Liping casually said, "Did you drink too?"

Sang Zhi gestured with his fingers: "A little bit."

"Don't drink it later," Li Ping said with a frown. "Even this time, your brother is here, but when you're outside, you can't drink if you can't. You need to be careful."

Sangzhi nodded obediently.

They entered the elevator.

After the elevator door was closed, Li Ping mentioned again: "Only, my mother called you once before. At that time, wasn't I listening to you, Duan Jiaxu was sick and had an operation?"

Sangzhi groaned, and soon remembered: "Yeah, what's wrong? That's all about last year."

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
"No." Li Ping's voice was very soft. "Mom just ask."

Li Ping's reaction made him a little uneasy. She didn't know what to say, but nodded again, pretending to be calm: "Oh."

In the small elevator room, the atmosphere seemed a bit heavy.

Li Ping talked to her normally, and there was nothing wrong with her emotions: "You two often meet in Yihe?"

"Only occasionally." Sangzhi's tone was also normal, "I would go out for a meal or something."

"Why didn't you see him come to Nanwu before?" Li Ping said, "how come here suddenly?"

Sangzhi doesn't know how to lie, just wants to confuse him: "I don't know. I didn't ask."

"You too, your brother can't give you a drink. Why don't you call your parents?" Li Ping said slowly and softly, "I have to trouble others to take you back, a rare gathering. One time. "

It just happened that the elevator arrived.

Sang Zhi followed Liping out and said, "His hotel is nearby.

Liping: "Yes."

I don't know why, Sang Zhi always thought she was a little strange. This weird atmosphere is inexplicably under pressure, giving Sanzhi even a frank urge. Her heart beat straight, carefully, "Mom, what happened to you?"

"It's okay." Li Ping smiled and opened the door with the key. "Go and take a shower. The smell of wine."

After entering the house, Li Ping went into the kitchen and kept packing.

Sang Rong is taking a shower in the bathroom of the master bedroom.

Sang Zhi wanted to go to Liping for help, and was kicked out as soon as she entered the kitchen, so she quickly took a bath and slept. She didn't think she could help anything, so she went back to the room to get her clothes and went into the bathroom.

Thinking of talking to Li Ping, Sang Zhi was a little restless. I always felt that what she had discovered, but it didn't seem to be, and her reaction was a little different from what Sang Chi imagined.

Is it because she is hiding it?

Sangzhi exhaled, her chest seemed to be crushed with a stone, and she was a little panicked. She hesitated whether to take advantage of these two days and talk about this matter to Li Ping.