Chapter 27

What's this?

She is now in her second year of junior high school, waiting for her third year of high school, and four and a half years. She had planned to find a summer vacation halfway, and made up an excuse to hang out with friends, and used to find him there.

But if he said that, wouldn't she even have no chance to make excuses?

Sang Chi was a little bit aggrieved: "Aren't you intimidating?"

"Intimidation?" Duan praised his head and said lazily. "You can say the same."

"..."

"Child, didn't you say that?" He pushed the exercise book in front of her, tapped his fingertips on it, and returned what she said before, "It's better to study hard."

"..."

This matter has not come to an end.

Although Sang Zhi voluntarily confessed her "online dating" and asked her parents' opinions very seriously-can she take advantage of this winter vacation to find her "online dating" in that city.

Seems to respect them very much.

But because of her integrity, she made Sang's parents even more angry.

Sang Zhi's idea is hundreds or thousands of times more than those things she used to "fight with classmates", "don't listen to class" and "disrupt class discipline".

Also brought them a great impact.

Although Sang Zhi had promised them that he would not contact this "online dating partner", Sang Rong asked Sang Yan to change the password of the computer at home and confiscated Sang Zhi's mobile phone.

She also asked Sang Yan to look at her carefully, so as not to let her go out.

So before the New Year comes, the childish life is like living in prison. Except for his family every day, he can only see Duan's compliments that come to "visit" every two days.

Duan Jiaxu did not mention her online dating. When doing business, he is always very serious and won't tell her anything else. It wasn't until occasional time to say a few words to tease her.

Afraid to be exposed again, Sang Zhi did not go to take the initiative to ask him about things as before.

She only knew that what Duan Xiaoxue did every day seemed to be unstable, but she didn't seem to be as busy as before. Sometimes she helped her make up the lesson, and then there was nothing else.

Still staying in Sang Yan's room.

In addition to tuition, Sanzhi basically does not go in to disturb them. Sometimes, Li Ping asked her to go in and deliver some fruit and snacks, and Sangzhi could see that Duan praised many other looks.

Occasionally he was smoking, but the moment he saw her, he would extinguish the cigarette **** and smile at her, and said to her, "Little mulberry. Cover your nose, and hurry out."

Occasionally he was playing games or sleeping, but he could instantly detect the movement of the door, and then raised his eyes casually. Seeing that she had put a plate of fruit on the table, he looked tired and did not forget to tease her: "Child, what's the matter with you?"

Don't forget, laugh like a monster.

"Blushing at the sight of my brother."

A changeable man.

Most of the time, it is cynical and unformed, but it is attentive and gentle to the extreme. Seems to be merciful everywhere, but in fact it will maintain a distance that can not be crossed with people.