Chapter 69

Sang Yan is a junior.

How many years have he graduated.

After hearing about such a long time, he didn't remember it for a while. It happened that the elevator arrived, and she walked in, inexplicably: "What to move the dormitory."

The words blurted out, and without waiting for Sang Yan to speak, the memories of Sangyan flowed in a moment.

When Sang Yan was a junior, the campus moved near her school. In order to meet Duan Xu again, she was still young, and suddenly wanted to create an opportunity to meet.

Sang Zhi remembered the doll brought back from Duan Jiaxu's dormitory, and also the homework dropped by this doll.

The result was to meet again.

Sang Yan followed in, not talking.

Sangzhi's expression became a little stiff, and she pressed the door button silently. She couldn't help squinting in the direction of Sang Yan and whispered, "How old were I when you were a junior? I don't remember."

It seems to just mention it casually, Sang Yan didn't care much.

Seeing this, the childish spirit relaxed. She lowered her head and sent a message to Duan Jiaxu: [My brother and Qian Fei are going to have supper, will you go? 】

Duan praised: [Don't go. 】

"..."

Sang Zhi had the urge to go back instantly.

Duan Jiaxu: [Where are you going? 】

Sang Zhi felt that she was struggling and seemed to make Sang Yan aware of things she shouldn't. She was so depressed that she knocked back heavily: "Then I will go back now. 】

Having said that, when Sang Zhi was about to talk to Sang Yanti, Duan Jiaxu had already called.

Sang Zhi glanced down and picked it up.

Duan Jiaxu's voice came along the phone, with a usual smile: "Why go back?"

After leaving the elevator, Sang Zhi followed behind Sang Yan and whispered, "Why don't you go to me?"

There was a little buzzing noise on that end, as if changing clothes. Duan Jiaxu's tone was slightly raised, and he said with a temper of temper, "I don't think you can come out?"

Sangzhi: "So what were you going to do?"

"Stay at the hotel," Duan Jiaxu said, "talk to you for a while, and then go to sleep."

"It sounds pathetic." Sang Zhi blinked and smiled. "Then you come out."

Get in Sang Yan's car.

Sang Zhi sat in the back seat and said, "Where shall we go for a barbecue?"

Sang Yan started the car: "Nearby."

Silent for two seconds, Sangzhi coughed softly, and said politely: "Then let's pick up the praise brother first."

Sang Yan said nothing and looked at the car in the direction of the hotel.

Afraid he was unclear, Sang Zhi still mentioned the name of the hotel in the next paragraph.

As he approached the hotel, Sang Yan suddenly said, "I'll put you down directly at the hotel door?"

Sang Zhi was playing with her mobile phone, and she was a little embarrassed when she said: "Don't you say you want to eat barbecue?"

Speaking, she weighed it in her mind, and suddenly felt that Sang Yanti's suggestion seemed better than she had originally thought. Sang Zhi pursed her lips, pretending to say calmly, "Okay."