Chapter 57

The words fell, and the woman's look stunned, and she soon noticed the childishness standing aside. She instantly realized that this was a man with a master, and coughed awkwardly, "Sorry to bother you."

She didn't stay any longer and left quickly.

Leave two people standing in place.

Duan Jiaxu lowered his eyes, leaned down and looked at her slightly, reaching out and holding the computer bag in her hand. Staring at her extremely displeased expression, the corners of his eyes were bent, and he seemed to be in a good mood: "Angry?"

Sang Zhi looked at him and said blankly, "What am I angry with?"

Duan Jiaxu smiled, "So why didn't you just talk?"

Sangzhi is still very unhappy, he doesn't even want to ignore him, walks past him, with a stiff tone: "Others ask you for WeChat but not for me, what do I say."

"Did I not give it?" Duan Jiaxu easily followed, arrogantly admitting wrong, "forgive me."

Sang Zhi couldn't help turning back: "Did I say something?"

Duan Jiaxu thought it over and laughed, "Well, you said you were jealous."

"..." Sangzhi pressed her lower lip vigorously, refuting frankly, "you're jealous."

Duan Jiax raised an eyebrow: "Really jealous?"

Mulberry didn't say a word.

"I misunderstood it?" Duan Jiaxu said, "How do I look pretty similar?"

Sang Zhi remained silent.

Duan Jiaxu: "Really?"

"..." Seeing him endless, Sang Chi also felt that he was very obvious. After a few seconds of choking, he simply broke the jar and broke, "What about being jealous!"

Duan Jiaxu froze and laughed instantly. He laughed for a while, before he opened his mouth, and with a fine laugh in his words: "Nothing."

Sangzhi exclaimed, "You can't ..."

Duan Jiaxu: "Huh?"

She said coldly, "You can't wait for me in peace."

Duan Jiaxu laughed, "Why am I restless?"

Sanzi stared at his eyes calmly.

The eyelashes are dense and long, and the pupils are pale. They always look like they are stained with light. When they look at each other, they look like passionate and confused. There was always a casual smile on his face, and it seemed like he was arousing people.

She convicted him directly: "I just saw you discharge that person."

Extremely surprising conclusions.

"..." Duan Jiaxu was almost choked, "What?"

"It's always." Sang Zhi's face remained unchanged, framed him seriously, "otherwise you would stand there peacefully, how could anyone come up to you for WeChat for no reason."

"Children, are you a 'victim' guilt theory?"

Sang Zhi: "Where can this be confused?"

Duan Jiaxu: "How did I discharge, can you describe it to me?"

Sang Zhi paused for a moment and could not think of how to describe it. She lowered her head and pondered carefully, only half a day before she let out a count: "You look at her."

"..."

Sang Zhi suddenly grew right, and accused seriously: "Yes, you looked at her."

Duan Jia applauded, "Is this a discharge?"