Chapter 26

The ruthlessness of this statement cannot be refuted.

She didn't dare to see Duan Xiaoxuan. As soon as she was nervous, her response was slow. The red hat villain on the screen fell off in an instant, accompanied by a line of subtitles for "gameover".

In the quiet room, the background music of the game echoed, cheerful and loud.

In this atmosphere, it seems too weird.

Sang Zhi noticed with Yu Guang, Duan Xiaoxue retracted his eyes, playing the buttons on the handle leisurely, making a clicking sound, and the rhythm machinery was smooth. Don't know what is thinking.

Sang Zhi realized for a moment that she didn't seem to mention the matter.

She should not mention it.

The childlike brain was blank, and a watermelon was bitten into his mouth. This season's watermelons are not sweet, they are juicy and tasteless, and they are not very tasty. She chewed slowly, feeling a bit difficult to swallow, and she said vaguely, "I told my brother."

PROMOTED CONTENT

If You Find Such Papillomas On Your Body, Be Careful!
Organic Teatox

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep
Duan Xu's motion stopped.

"My friend's brother just made a girlfriend." Sang Zhi put the fork back on the plate with a calm tone. "Then she was not good to my friend at all. So brother, don't make a girlfriend."

After hearing that, Duan Jiaxu looked at her again, with a thoughtful expression: "Why is it bad for your friends?"

Sang Zhi whispered: "It seems that her brother treats her too well, so she is unhappy."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah." Sang Zhi searched the reason in his head, and explained dryly, "If you have a girlfriend, then you can't treat me well."

"Child, what do you want to do for a long time?" Duan Jiaxu's brows flickered and said lightly, "Maybe I haven't seen my brother for a few years, so you just forget about it."

Mulberry didn't say a word.

Duan Jiaxu put the handle on the table: "Brother will find a gentler one then."

"..."

"It's also good for our little mulberry." Duan Jiaxu smiled mildly and indifferently. "Is this okay? Find another person to treat you well."

Sangzhi stared at the watermelon on the table and nodded slowly: "OK."

After a long time, she pressed down the astringent feeling in her throat and reluctantly made up the sentence: "Then you must show it to me when you get there."

Sang Yan did not go out for a long time, and returned within half an hour.

Seeing this, Sang Zhi did not continue to stay here, and found an excuse to return to his room.

After Sang Zhi went out, Sang Yan took off his coat and asked casually, "what's your part-time job?"

"Coming soon," Duan Jiaxu said, "why did you go?"

"There is a friend nearby." Sang Yan lay on the bed, staring at the cell phone, without raising his eyelids. "Without money for dinner, ask me to give him money in the past."

Duan Jiaxu said, and started to pack: "Then I'll go."

"Ok."

He stood up, suddenly remembering what had just happened, and asked, "Sang Yan, I ask you something."