Chapter 74

"..."

It sounded like I was a little sorry for him.

Sang Yan's expression brought a little drowsiness and irritability, his steps were large and fast. Sang Zhi could only trot and follow him, stiffly and said, "Then he doesn't know that you live with your subject, and this is certainly not misunderstanding ..."

Sang Yan didn't say a word.

Sang Zhi added: "It's enough to explain a few words, otherwise I can help you explain."

As Sang Yan walked, he pulled out his cell phone from his pocket and looked down.

"And Dad originally called you to pick me up." Sang Zhi didn't think he had no reason at all. "You don't come to pick me up. This is because I didn't care about you, you still lost my temper."

"..." Sang Yan glanced at her, "How old are you this year?"

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
Sang Zhi answered: "Twenty."

"When I was in my twenties," Sang Yan said, "not only no one picks up when you go home during the holidays, but you have to pick you up every day, this extremely suspected ghost, do you remember?"

"Why do you always compare you to me?" Sangzhi was inexplicable. "Are you at home with me?"

"..."

Sang Yan was too lazy to care for her. He didn't drive over, and after leaving the airport, he headed for the taxi. Asked the driver for an address, then turned around and put the luggage in the trunk.

Sang Zhi got on the car before him and sent a message to Duan Xu: [I'm here, my brother is here too. 】

Soon, Sang Yan got in the car and sat next to her.

The driver started the car.

Sang Zhi asked casually, "How to get to you? I want to go straight home."

Sang Yan didn't answer. Seems to be really sleepy, he squinted as soon as he got in the car and leaned on the back of his chair to sleep.

"Parents are not at home." Sang Zhi was also a little hungry and took the initiative. "Otherwise, please invite me to lunch."

"..."

After playing with the mobile phone for a while, Sang Zhi was bored: "Why don't you ignore me? The sister-in-law is really angry? You just explain it and it's a trivial matter."

Sang Yan still didn't react at all.

Sang Chi remembered one more thing: "But did you start living with Xunzi?"

"..."

"What about Sister Fan?" Curiously, Sangzhi said, "Isn't that you can't take your boyfriend and girlfriend back? Are you so bad, won't she be embarrassed?"

Hearing this, Sang Yan's eyelids moved and he looked at her leisurely.

Sangzhi responded: "Are you not sharing a lease with her?"

Sang Yan closed her eyes again, as if dumb, without saying a word.

Sang Zhi was bored and didn't bother to care about him anymore.

The car drove all the way to the neighborhood where Sang Yan lived.

Sang Zhi didn't plan to get out of the car with him. He planned to let the driver continue to drive home after he left. Instead, Sang Yan carried her down, raised her chin, and said, "Go up and call your sister-in-law and go out to eat."