Chapter 56

Qian Fei was silent. After a long time, he finally opened his mouth, as if he couldn't believe it, as if he was holding his anger, and the glee in his tone was taken back: "Are you still a human?"

Duan Jiaxu Wenwenrun: "You are the hero."

"..."

"I can't ignore your credit." Duan Jiaxu spoke slowly and seemed extremely upright. "Isn't this a white-eyed wolf?"

"I'll go to your mother!" He reversed the ability of black and white and made money fly upright. "You have to tell me it's childish, I'll help you fart!"

"Um." Duan Jiaxu laughed. "I wouldn't have chased it if it weren't for you."

"..."

"I'll be in front of the sister-in-law, thank you a lot."

"..."

On the other side, Qian Fei hung up the phone.

At a glance, we saw Sang Yan's WeChat.

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

If You Find Such Papillomas On Your Body, Be Careful!
Organic Teatox
Sang Yan: [Duan Xiaoxuan is all right? May I help you chase someone? 】

Sang Yan: [Niubian. 】

Qian Fei: "..."

Qian Fei: [Get off. 】

Sang Yan: [Why didn't he ask me for help? 】

Sang Yan: [Oh. 】

Sang Yan: [I won't chase anyone. 】

Sang Yan: [I'm sorry, I'm the one who was pursued crazy. 】

Qian Fei: [Ill take medicine. 】

Sang Yan: [Speaking, how do you help? 】

Qian Fei was dying and struggling, and excitedly spoke a long list of words: "I didn't help, I know a fart, don't listen to him nonsense, how can I help? My wife has been chasing me for more than half a year, what else can I help him? 】

Sang Yan: [What are you excited about? 】

Qian Fei: [I really don't know. 】

Sang Yan: [Boss Qian, you are a little strange. This is enough for you to be brave for three years. Do you actually deny it? 】

"..."

Qian Fei wanted to cry: [I really don't know, really. 】

Sang Yan spoke directly and sneered: "You two are good, are you out of me, okay?"

Qian Fei: "..."

He really wanted to rush to Yihe to kill Duan Xuan.

When passing by the supermarket, Duan Xia got out of the car and went in to buy the squid shreds and orange juice that Sang Zhi had just opened. He returned home, put things back where they were, and sat down on the sofa to clean up the residue on the coffee table.

The house changed to its original appearance.

But there seems to be no land, and there is still the breath left by Sanzhi.

Duan Xiaoxue stayed in the living room for a while. He felt it out of his pocket, and gave him a lighter on his birthday. Then he took a cigarette from the cigarette case and bit it into his mouth.