Chapter 79

After so many years.

Duan Jiaxu remembered Xu Ruoshu's appearance before he still felt blame, and still remembered his incompetence. This became the most regrettable thing in his life that he could not make up for.

He stared at the man in the hospital bed.

Somehow remembered the morning of the accident, before Duan Zhicheng went out, he gently touched his head, and smiled and said to him, "If you continue to be the first in this exam, Dad will give you a reward."

It's been so many years.

He never fell out of the first place, but was not rewarded.

Duan Jiaxu sat up straight and gathered his emotions. As if remembering something, he suddenly raised his lips and said lightly, "But forget it."

"I'm living very well now, and I've met someone who wants to stay together." Duan Jiaxu stretched out his hand and rubbed his quilt. "It doesn't seem to be the case, I need you in particular."

"..."

"I still hope you can wake up." Duan Jiaxu laughed. "Look at how much the world has changed and how many things you have missed."

Then it was discovered that there were tens of millions of choices.

But you stepped on, the most unbearable, a path of no return.

There is water in the childish bag. Because of the embarrassing experience of her first vacation, she had the habit of carrying a bag. There was always a lot of stuff inside. When going out with Duan Xu, she would subconsciously bring an extra bottle of water.

Out of the ward, she waited outside.

These are basically big wards. There are eight beds in a room. But probably because of Duan Zhicheng's physical condition, he was transferred to a single room.

The space is extremely narrow and the sound insulation is poor.

Sang Zhi was outside and could still hear Duan Xiao's voice. Her toes moved and stopped again the next second, listening silently to Duan's words of approval.

Afraid that he would come out suddenly, seeing her outside, Sang Zhi only stayed for a while, but also knew the general situation. Her heart was a little blocked, and after a few seconds, her nose was sore.

In the end, Sang Zhi went out of the nursing center and bought a bottle of water at the convenience store next to him.

By the time she returned, Duan Jiaxue had already come out. At this time, she was at the front desk to handle the transfer procedures for Duan Zhicheng.

Sang Zhi walked over and stood next to him, passing water to him.

Duan Jiaxu took it and asked, "Why did it take so long?"

"Line up." Sang Zhi took his hand and lied. "Just so many people."

"Um." Duan Jiaxu held back, his eyes were slightly curved, and the temperature was slowly, "I thought you couldn't find the way. But it's done, let's go now."

Sangzhi nodded.

They walked down the stairs.

Recalling the scene I just saw outside, Sanzi's pace speeded up, dragging him down, as if to run next moment.

Duan Jiaxu let her pull, and laughed, "Why go so fast?"

"Hurry up, too." He didn't make any effort, and it all relied on Zanzhi to drag away. She couldn't help turning her head to look at him and said seriously, "You're so heavy, I'm struggling with you."