Chapter 42

The host was preparing on the stage, and the banquet hall suddenly sounded music.

The audience was instantly quiet.

The conversation between Duan Xu and Sang Yan was also suspended.

Sang Yan glanced at him coldly and took out his phone from his pocket.

Duan Jiaxu drank his saliva and smiled.

After tens of seconds.

Sang Zhi feels that this matter should already be considered. Through this gap, she glanced in the direction of Duan Xu. At this moment, he was looking on the stage, as if he was listening carefully to the host's introduction, but did not look here.

Sang Zhi retracted her gaze, reached Sang Yan's ear, and whispered, "Brother--"

Before she finished speaking, Sang Yan interrupted her coldly: "Little devil, don't call me like this, I'm a bit vomiting when I hear these words now."

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
"..." Sang Zhi continued to ask, "What do you approve of brother?"

Sang Yan is looking at the phone. Hearing this, he looked up and passed the screen directly to her.

Sang Zhi glanced.

The web page is displayed on the screen, and the search bar is-Yihe Psychiatric Hospital.

"..."

Sang Yan whispered, "I can only help him here."

The next second, Sang Zhi saw that Sang Yan handed the phone to Duan Xuan again, with a very concerned sentence: "You can apply for admission directly after you return."

Duan Jiaxu glanced softly, "No need, thank you--"

Without waiting for him to finish this time, Sang stretched his hands around his neck and pressed down, as if he could not bear it: "Lao Tzu has lived for more than 20 years and has not been called like this by one of your grandfathers."

Duan Jiaxu hesitated for a moment, but did not resist. Being treated this way, he laughed and shouted, his shoulders trembling, with a fine breath: "What's wrong?"

Sang Yan stared at him for a few seconds. When Sang Zhi thought he was going to drag Duan Xuan out for a fight, he loosened his hand suddenly, turned his head and said to Sang Zhi, "Change position."

Sang Zhi watched the scene aside, but she couldn't react to that, and said "Ah" dumbly: "Are you going with me?"

"I'll sit next to him again," Sang Yan fluttered softly. "Qian Fei thought I was going to make trouble."

"..."

Sitting at Sang Yan's position, Sang Zhi moved his tableware silently.

She didn't look in the direction of Duan Xiang, and when she was about to refill her cup of tea, her mobile phone vibrated.

Sang Zhi retracted her hand and glanced casually.

Sang Rong sent a voice at home.

She clicked directly.

Sang Rong: "Only, my dad bought a chocolate cake and put it in the refrigerator. You can eat it if you want. I have a social meeting with your mother today. It will be late when I return."