Chapter 76

It seems like back in that year.

The chilling Yihe City, the bright airport, people coming and going. Outside to exit, the girl who was crying with tears and the gentle eyebrow came to pick her up.

At that time, we could not achieve what we wanted, but today we are suffering.

At the same position, all those thoughts that were not dared to speak at that time, all the thoughts hidden in the mastiff at that time, all the self-compliance at that time were all torn apart and exposed.

Reappear again.

One by one, as many as you can, hands up.

Just wish.

He could take her wolverine, turn it into energy, and turn it into armor.

Staring at the handwriting on the note for a long while, Duan Jiaxu raised his eyes and looked at Sangzhi, his voice was a little hoarse: "Afraid what I think of you?"

PROMOTED CONTENT

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

If You Find Such Papillomas On Your Body, Be Careful!
Organic Teatox
Sang Zhi said with a twitch: "I'm afraid you think of me, it's strange and strange ..."

It seems to you that you are so young and you know nothing about it. After meeting again, he deliberately alienated, using one lie to hide another.

It's weird, and it's inexplicable.

When I was a kid, I was so close to you, and for all the actions you had done, I asked you not to find a girlfriend, and you gradually alienated from you.

Those horse feet that you didn't find at the time.

At this moment, can you finally find it and explain why?

"Not surprising." Duan Jiaxu reached out, wiped away her tears, and whispered, "How can this star fold? I won't fold it after I remove it."

Sangzhi's eyes were red and red. He took one and turned it back according to the previous marks.

Duan Jiaxu followed suit.

Soon, the long star paper changed back to its original appearance.

Duan Jiaxu took the one in her hand and stared at it for a few seconds, then put it in her pocket and murmured, "I have to keep it well."

Sang Zhi lowered her head and looked at her toes without making a noise.

"That counts," Duan Jiaxu's eyes were dark, holding her hand, and pinching her fingertips, "how many times have I made you cry."

After hearing that, Sang Zhi sucked her nose, and her tears ran out again.

"I said it wasn't a crying bag." Duan Jiaxu stood up and said, "Get up and want to hug you. Sitting is not easy to hold."

Sang Zhi shed tears again with the back of her hand and stood up obediently.

The next moment, Duan Xuan bent down and hugged her into her arms. He reached up against her back of the head, rubbing lightly, as if soothing: "Why did you suddenly tell me this?"

Sangzhi's words were boring with nasal sounds, "I just want to say."

"Come early," Duan Jiaxu's voice paused, and he only responded at this moment. "Just tell me this?"

Sang Zhi was silent for a few seconds and whispered, "Come to you, by the way."

Duan Jiaxu: "Why are you crying?"