Chapter 77

The light and shadow intersect, and the contours of the man's facial features are more three-dimensional and sharp. He lowered his eyes and stared straight at her, his eyelashes were thick like crow feathers, his eyes were deep and his emotions were thick.

The skin is naturally white, but it is not sick. Under this light, it seems to be shining. Because of the long kiss, the lips seemed to be bloodshot and red.

Two vibrant colors.

Like a vampire with a bad intention, but also good at ecstasy.

These words fell for half a second.

Sangzhi's brain slowed down. Her eyes were a little stingy, and there was a slight tingling sensation on her lips, reminding her that everything was true.

Not illusory.

Just a moment, Sangzhi returned to God.

The heart was also at this moment, as if it had been thrown by a giant bomb and it burst openly. She held her breath for a moment, the heat rising up her neck. Don't believe my ears.

Sangzi looked: "Ah?"

With brother ...

what?

Duan Jiaxu didn't repeat, she still stared at her, the emotion on her face was unknown, and the radian of her lips increased slightly. He raised his hand, and slowly pressed her lower lip with his fingertips.

Ambiguous, with a hint of vagueness.

The drowsiness that made Sang Zhi's last night disappeared.

Although he knows, he has always been skinless.

But Sang Zhi, never thought, he really has no lower limit.

Nothing.

under! limit! !! !! !!

How could this old man be so straightforward and so unreserved.

In this atmosphere, he directly said "Can you?" She would definitely understand what he meant. Even if she was really afraid that she didn't understand it, it would be euphemistic to say whether she went to bed.

non! Yes! This! What!

Sang Zhi had no idea how to respond.

The heart seemed to be out of the body, and in this silence, the sound was amplified and extremely clear. She even thought that Duan Jiaxu could certainly hear it.

Is she nervous?

Why is she nervous.

He could say such things, why did she want to give up?

She is not nervous.

She never does.

Absolutely! Do not! !! !!

Sang Zhi adjusted her mind, raised her eyes slightly, and smelled the alcohol on him. She reached out and tore off his hand, serious: "So are you drinking to be brave?"

In a word, it breaks the atmosphere of cricket.

Maybe she didn't expect that she would react like this. Duan Jiaxu was a little hesitant and soon laughed out loud. He narrowed his jaw slightly, his chest was vibrating, his eyes glowed, and he smiled brightly and dazzlingly.

With his appearance, Sanzhi's mouth was inexplicably dry, and the thirst that had just risen was more inexplicable at this moment. Suddenly remembered the purpose of coming out.

Oh.

She is thirsty.

She came out to drink water.

According to normal development, she should have finished drinking water and returned to bed to fall asleep again. Instead of sitting here kissing him, and listening to his straight and shameless words.