𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Everything in the room was smashed to pieces. Wang Yibo couldn't beat him, so he had to smash things to discourage him, and greeted him with all kinds of pillows and bedding, whatever he had at hand.

"I was wrong, I was wrong, I won't tease you next time." Xiao Zhan dodged a few times while shielding his head, then held the blanket and returned to his original position. Wang Yibo smashed around for a while, utterly vexed, but he was so tired that he stopped to catch his breath and couldn't help coughing again.

"Why don't you take a break first." Xiao Zhan became considerate.

Wang Yibo also threw the sword he had put on the table. Xiao Zhan caught it with one hand, but this time he did not draw the sword to threaten him. He placed it on the cabinet and then went to appease his mood: "All right, all right, I was wrong this time, okay?"

"What could you be wrong about?" Wang Yibo said mystifyingly.

"Okay, then I was right."

"......" Wang Yibo regretted for the first time that he hadn't learned martial arts.

There were more footsteps outside the door, and Xiao Zhan made a gesture for silence: "Look, there are really people." Then he opened the door and saw several servants in the courtyard carrying hot water and asked, "What are you all doing?"

"Housekeeper Qin asked us to prepare some hot water, does the General want it now?" asked a servant.

Xiao Zhan looked back at the messy room and then at the overcome Wang Yibo. Guessing that he could probably use it later, he said: "Come in and leave it."

The servants carried the water in, and Xiao Gao was among them. He saw Wang Yibo's angry face as soon as he entered the room, and just as he was about to ask, the group of people were sent out by Xiao Zhan.

"My lord seems to be angry," Xiao Gao said worriedly.

The servant next to him smiled and said: "How could he not be angry? The General played too hard, and the draperies were all torn."

Xiao Gao was curious: "What were they playing?"

"Of course it's......a game for adults!" The servant patted him on the shoulder and went back with a serious face to explain to Housekeeper Qin.

That night, Xiao Zhan finally slept on the floor.

Wang Yibo originally wanted to drive him to the study, but he had thick skin and insisted on staying in the room.

At night, Xiao Zhan tugged the mattress on the bed and said aggrievedly: "Wang-daren, give me a blanket."

Wang Yibo tugged hard and pulled the blanket back on the bed.

The moonlight outside the window entered the room and fell on Wang Yibo's silent back, thin and stubborn. If it wasn't because he couldn't defeat him, he might have already killed him.

Xiao Zhan smiled silently and fell asleep holding the sword in his arms.

The next morning when Wang Yibo woke up, Xiao Zhan was nowhere to be seen. There was only a blanket and a pillow on the floor, placed neatly beside the bed. It seemed to be an expression of grievances, but also a gesture of goodwill.

Wang Yibo stepped on the pillow and kicked it farther away. Then he opened the door and ordered people to come in and clean up the room.

Not long after, Xiao Zhan returned from the training grounds and bumped into Xiao Gao, who had come back from outside, and said casually: "Are you going to buy fruit for your master again?"

Xiao Gao nodded.

"You wait on him every day, isn't it better to have someone else handle such a trivial matter?" Xiao Zhan asked.