𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Because Wang Xuan was still in a coma, morning court was temporarily suspended, and the two of them stayed in bed until noon.

After Xiao Zhan finished his meal, Wang Yibo dragged him to find a doctor. From the Imperial physicians in the palace to the barefoot doctors among the common people, he questioned them one by one, and the more he questioned, the more hopeless he became.

Wang Yibo grew angry at the sight of them shaking their heads and sighing, and smashed up several shops. Xiao Zhan followed behind and spoke well of compensation.

"They're all rubbish! Quack doctors!" Wang Yibo walked back in a fury.

Xiao Zhan coaxed him with a few words, but to no avail. He tugged Wang Yibo's sleeve, pointed to the small stall next to them, and said: "Yibo, I want to eat that rice cake."

Wang Yibo stopped and bought him two rice cakes: "What else do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat roasted peanuts!"

The two went to the shop to buy roasted peanuts, and when they got home, they ate a big bag of them, somewhat overwhelmed. Wang Yibo woke up thirsty in the middle of the night and found that Xiao Zhan was not in the room, so he looked around in a panic and saw a light on in the kitchen. As soon as he walked to the door, he was choked by a cloud of thick smoke.

"Why are you up?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"What are you doing?" Wang Yibo walked in while covering his mouth and nose, and pulled him away from the stove.

"I wanted to make some stuffed steamed buns for you. I just don't believe it won't be successful. It's only that this smoke.....is too choking, cough cough cough cough!" Xiao Zhan quickly ran out and coughed a few times before returning to see that Wang Yibo was holding the tongs, taking a few pieces of firewood out and burying them in the pile of ashes next to him.

"You don't light it like this, some space should be left in the middle. If you add too much firewood, it will definitely not ignite."

The smoke became thinner and gradually dissipated, and the fire began to ignite. Xiao Zhan looked at him in surprise: "You can light cooking fires?"

"What's so difficult about it? I lit them every day when I was a child." Wang Yibo raised his head as he spoke.

Xiao Zhan stared intently at his face smeared with black and his eyes still red from the smoke, and couldn't help laughing: "Hahahaha!"

Wang Yibo's expression darkened, and after setting up the firewood, he went to wash his face. Then he went to take a look at Xiao Zhan kneading the dough.

"Can you do this too?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"No, kneading the dough was my father's job."

"I can do it, hehe," Xiao Zhan said proudly. Intending to show off his kneading skills, he kneaded vigorously a few times and the cutting board flew out.

"......"

"......"

"I'm beginning to wonder if you picked up those buns off the floor that I ate before?"

"How is that possible! This time was just a small mistake!"

"Is the filling ready?"

"Not yet."

"Let me do it."

"Aiya, ancestor! You be careful with that knife. Let me do it, you leave it alone."

After working for a long time, the dough and fillings were ready. Xiao Zhan moved over two small benches and said, "Let's do the filling."