𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"Mother!"

"Bo'er......" The beautiful, gentle woman stood in the fenced yard, wearing a washed white sarong and a wooden hairpin that tied all her hair behind her head. Hearing the sound, she turned to wave with a smile. "You're back, come and help Mother."

"Mother, what are you going to do?"

"Mother wants to plant some flowers and melons and fruits in the courtyard, and when spring comes, the garden will be full of spring colors. It will surely look good, and your father will love it too."

"Okay, I'll help you."

The two figures, one big and one small, were busy from morning to evening. His mother wiped the dust from his face and suddenly turned to look at the person at the courtyard gate with a smile.

"Father! You're back, I want to eat steamed buns!"

"I bought some for you, but have you finished your homework today?"

"Finished!"

The scene of the three at the gate talking and laughing gradually blurred, and in an instant, the dream of the past began to collapse like tiles suddenly being pulled out one at a time, smashing everyone's heads to pieces......

"Father......Mother!"

Wang Yibo woke up from the dream, covered in cold sweat. He gasped for a moment with his mouth open, and his eyes gradually regained clarity.

"You're awake?"

Only then did he realize that there was a person next to him, hugging him and patting his back repeatedly.

He slowly raised his eyes to meet Xiao Zhan's gaze, and his voice was still a little dry: "Why are you here?"

"When I came back from sweeping the tombs, I found that you weren't in the mansion. So I came here to find you," Xiao Zhan said.

"Let go."

"Then don't kick the blanket off. You have a serious fever, you have to sweat." Xiao Zhan released his grip and took a defensive posture, thinking that he was going to be beaten or kicked. Against expectations, the other party sat up from his arms indifferently, put on his clothes without expression, and got out of bed without any intention of fighting him.

"Where are you going?"

Wang Yibo pushed open a window and stood in front of it, silently looking at the blooming flowers in the courtyard.

Xiao Zhan put on his outer robes. When looking at him, he got a sense of inexplicable loneliness from his moonlit back. The moonlight shone on the side of his face, which was pale and brittle, like porcelain that would shatter if he wasn't careful.

"You miss your Mother?" Xiao Zhan walked to his side.

Wang Yibo looked at him stiffly.

"You just called for your Mother several times," Xiao Zhan explained. Seeing that he was silent, he said, "I also miss my mother. She passed away early and I've almost forgotten what she looked like, but the feeling of her accompanying me is still clearly stored in my memory."

Wang Yibo's expression eased. He turned his head and continued to look out the window.

After a long time, Xiao Zhan asked at once: "Are you hungry? You've been sleeping and haven't had dinner yet."

Wang Yibo seemed to be in a daze for a while, before he murmured: "I want to eat steamed buns."

"Okay, then you go back and lie down first. I'll go out and buy them now." Xiao Zhan went to Mingji's steamed bun shop without pause, only to find that it was closed.