𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

After dinner, Wang Yibo went for a run in the courtyard after changing his clothes.

Xiao Zhan looked troubled, and while running with him, he didn't want him to run for such a purpose.

After running a full lap, Wang Yibo was out of breath and wanted to find a recliner to lie down, but was pulled up by Xiao Zhan to walk slowly: "Don't lie down immediately, first walk to cool the blood."

Wang Yibo wiped the sweat from his face and said exhaustedly: "I really invest too much energy for you."

"En, en." Xiao Zhan was also very moved.

Wang Yibo: "If you dare to find someone else behind my back in the future, I will definitely kill you first."

"En, en. The atmosphere is so good, don't tell these horror stories," Xiao Zhan said.

Wang Yibo smiled and broke free from his grip, starting to stride again: "Look, does the motion meet official standards?"

Xiao Zhan adjusted his movements, but couldn't help persuading him: "Why don't we rest earlier? You will be very tired like this, it is more appropriate to exercise step by step."

"That makes sense, you should be fine waiting another three to five years." Wang Yibo was immediately persuaded, and the main reason was that he was a little tired from horse stance. Anyway, Xiao Zhan couldn't escape from his palm, so it was fine to delay him for a few years, and they would talk about it when he got stronger in the future.

Thinking this way, he went to take a bath and go to bed without any psychological burden

Xiao Zhan, on the other hand, was practicing the sword in the courtyard with a sad face. When he heard footsteps, he turned his head to see that it was Housekeeper Qin passing by with snacks. He walked over and sat down on the corridor railing in front of Housekeeper Qin.

Housekeeper Qin was taken aback, and asked: "General, do you have anything to tell me?"

Xiao Zhan gestured to him, and Housekeeper Qin brought his ear closer.

"Is that picture book you prepared before the only one?" Xiao Zhan asked furtively.

"I only bought that one, do you want something else? Shall I buy it for you now?" Housekeeper Qin asked in a low voice.

"Go." After saying so, Xiao Zhan added, "Buy them all for me."

That night, after Wang Yibo fell asleep, Xiao Zhan secretively lifted the blanket and went to the study on tiptoe. Lighting a few candles, he took out a large stack of picture books and began to study them carefully.

His eyes were red in the middle of the night. He read all the postures in these books and didn't see any man with his problem. On the contrary, he looked at the people in these books who stayed up all night until dawn and couldn't get out of bed for three days, and felt indescribably jealous in his heart! It made his eyes turn red, damn it!

At this time, footsteps sounded outside. He frantically put away these books and stuffed them into a drawer. Before he could finish stuffing them, the door was pushed open. Wang Yibo walked in with a candle, wearing his white underclothes.

"What are you doing here instead of sleeping at night?"

"I, I'm......reading a book." Xiao Zhan picked up the book in his hand and quickly stuffed it into the drawer, pushing it hard, but it got stuck in the crack and couldn't be pushed further.

"You have such leisure and elegance?" Wang Yibo didn't believe his nonsense. He rarely came to the study, let alone snuck around in the middle of the night. There must be something wrong. His eyes narrowed. "You didn't come to steal my account book, did you?"