𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Wang Yibo loathed the brand mark on his back, but he didn't want to have a poem tattooed on it. He couldn't tell which one he detested more.

Picking up a brush and paper, he sat down at the table. He drew out the strokes of the slave character to form a unique pattern and asked: "Can you tattoo this sort of character?"

Xiao Zhan took it and studied it for a while. Probably in deference to his not-so-good painting skills, the pattern was not complicated, but more like an unreadable font. "I can," he said.

"Then do this one."

After the two discussed it, they heard Xiao Gao's knock on the door: "My lord, it's time for dinner."

"Let's eat first." Xiao Zhan closed the drawing paper. "This will be time-consuming, so let's finish the meal and then proceed slowly."

Wang Yibo nodded in agreement. After putting on his clothes, he opened the door and looked at Xiao Gao, but he didn't have a good expression on his face as he asked in a whisper: "Who asked you to tell him that I went to Hongxiu House?"

"Ah? Can't I say this?" Xiao Gao remembered that General Xiao had already met Gu Niaoniao, and knew that Gu-jiejie was a friend of his lord, so he thought it was fine to say it directly.

"Then I made a mistake again." Xia Gao scratched his head dejectedly. "I thought you had no secrets from the General, My Lord. You punish me."

Wang Yibo choked. It was no good to punish him.

"Hmph, see, Xiao Gao is more sensible than you." Xiao Zhan whispered in his ear, "If you keep secrets here and there all day long, are you a riddler?"

Wang Yibo turned around and vented all his frustration on him, kicking and beating with his hands: "You're so annoying! Who are you talking about in such a deliberately ambiguous way!"

Housekeeper Qin had just set the dishes when Xiao Zhan rushed to the table and sat down. Following close behind, Wang Yibo slowed down his pace, but his breathing was uneven and he appeared to have just been exerting himself.

He had become accustomed to such things, so Housekeeper Qin was not surprised, and even had the illusion that even with his own general, to spare the rod was to spoil the child. At first, he had felt that Wang-daren was too sensitive, but after some observation, it was always the General who provoked him and got him started.

The General's skin was thick and tough, how could he fear the pampered fist of this man?

Housekeeper Qin also understood that this was clearly just a young man's flirting technique. Hmph.

The General's Mansion was finally bustling again.

After eating, Wang Yibo followed Xiao Zhan to the courtyard for half an hour to digest their food, and offered to follow him in exercising. Xiao Zhan was overjoyed, and immediately began devising a step-by-step plan for him.

Once they returned to the room, Xiao Zhan noticed the drawer beside the table and suddenly asked: "Is there any poison in your other sachets?"

"No, only the sweetgrass had a problem."

Only then did Xiao Zhan feel relieved, and while the other was taking a bath, he went out and took the initiative to find Yao Muze's house.

Yao Muze had already passed the Imperial Hospital examination, and was now an Imperial physician. Seeing Xiao Zhan coming to visit, he warmly greeted him and wanted to invite him to dinner, but was rejected.

"I just wanted to ask, did you examine that sachet I asked you to study before I left Beijing?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"I examined it thoroughly."