𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

After returning home, Wang Yibo did not spare a glance for Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan was self-aware of his guilt. While the other was taking a bath, he conscientiously stood outside the door and apologized: "Sorry, I was wrong, I will never pretend to be drunk again. I was just playing around for a while, disregard this villain, my lord. Forgive me this time?"

"General, what are you doing?" Housekeeper Qin passed by with a broom.

"Cough." Xiao Zhan immediately stood up straight, put his hands on his hips, and looked up and around. "Nothing, I just came out to look at the stars."

Housekeeper Qin raised his head: "It's so dark, how can there be stars?"

Xiao Zhan: "Then I'm looking at the moon."

"Then you continue to appreciate it. I'll deliver some food for the Furen. Before going out today, he said that he wanted to eat jujube cake."

"What are you waiting for, go get it quickly," Xiao Zhan urged, and when Housekeeper Qin returned, he directly took the snack from his hands. "Just leave it to me, Uncle Qin, you can go rest."

He stood at the door with the snack for a while before the door opened.

Wang Yibo refused to look at him, standing at the door and calling Xiao Gao, who brought someone to take the basin away.

Only then did Xiao Zhan enter the room cautiously and wave the snacks in front of his eyes for a special purpose: "You're tired. Have something to eat."

"Won't eat." Wang Yibo gave him a sidelong glance, lay down on the bed, and prepared to go to sleep.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat it?" Xiao Zhan picked up a piece, put it in his mouth, and said with gusto: "Mmm~ It's delicious~"

"......"

Xiao Zhan ate several in a row, and there was a faint sweet smell in the air.

Wang Yibo couldn't endure anymore and sat up, glaring at him.

Xiao Zhan offered the plate forward: "No matter how angry you are, you need to eat, ah. Who's to blame if you get hungry?"

Wang Yibo's stomach rumbled, and he really wanted to block his damn mouth.

Xiao Zhan was truly capable. Every time his mood improved slightly, he could anger him again in the next moment.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. He furiously picked up a piece of jujube cake and stuffed it into his mouth, but accidentally choked on it and coughed uncontrollably.

"Eat slowly, no one is going to take it from you. These are all yours." Xiao Zhan patted him on the back.

After finally slowing down, Wang Yibo began to eat quietly, and then said: "Stay away from me, you smell like alcohol. It stinks to death."

Xiao Zhan obediently put the plate beside the bed and stood a little farther away, then spoke about proper business: "I've already found the men that you wanted. When will you start to help me find out the truth?"

"What is the hurry? Can an old case be solved in such a short time?" Wang Yibo calmly picked up a second jujube cake. "What does that boy named Bao Lun have to do with the matter?"

Xiao Zhan couldn't help leaning forward again, and was glared at by Wang Yibo. He explained: "Careful, the walls have ears. It's safer to speak closer. This Bao Lun was a servant who used to take care of my father, and he had always been loyal. After my father was injured, he was the one who oversaw his medicine. He put poison in the medicine, which eventually caused my father to fall on the battlefield and be killed by the enemy. Afterwards, this boy returned to Beijing with the team that transported my father's body, and then disappeared. After being caught some time ago, he admitted that an overwhelmingly powerful person had instructed him to do it, but because the lives of his family were in the hands of that person, he refused to reveal anything and committed suicide."