𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Wang Yibo ate a few mouthfuls, met the eyes of the group who were waiting to be fed, and said, "Why don't you pick up your chopsticks?"

He Cuizhang scratched his head and said with a foolish smile: "We eat too fast, and you don't get enough to eat every time, so we discussed it just now. This time, we must wait for you to finish eating first before we start."

"Do you think I can eat with you staring at me like this?" Wang Yibo asked.

"Then should we......turn around?"

"No need, just eat," Wang Yibo said lightly.

Xiao Zhan laughed: "Okay, don't pretend to be reserved. Hurry up and do it, I've already ordered the kitchen to add chicken legs for each of you. There will be enough tonight."

"The General is mighty!"

Everyone shouted in unison, picked up their bowls, and started to eat.

Before now, Wang Yibo only felt that when they were eating, their chewing sounds were too harsh, but today he was in a bit of a mood to observe how they ate. He found that Zhong Yuehong's eating speed was no slower than other people's.

Perhaps noticing his gaze, Zhong Yuehong explained: "If you don't fight with them, you will have nothing to eat."

Wang Yibo inadvertently curled the corners of his mouth: "Indeed."

Zhong Yuehong was taken aback, and the others also looked at him with surprise: "Wang-daren, did you just smile at us?"

Wang Yibo: "Did I?"

"You did!" He Cuizhang said excitedly: "We all know you didn't want to meet us, my lord. I didn't expect such a day to come!"

"Right!"

Wang Yibo smiled mockingly, but this group of people became even more excited, as if they had been injected with chicken blood.

"......" What was wrong with them?

Xiao Zhan kept silent, and just gazed at Wang Yibo and laughed with them.

The servants brought up a large platter of chicken drumsticks, and the group of people went to pick them up one after another. Xiao Zhan preemptively took the biggest one and put it into Wang Yibo's bowl.

"This piece is for the biggest hero tonight, are there any objections?"

"Of course there are no objections! Wang-daren, eat more, if it's not enough, I'll give you mine too!" He Cuizhang said.

"You've already taken a bite, how dare you give it to someone else?" Zhong Yuehong said.

The group of people laughed. Wang Yibo smiled lightly, looked down at the chicken drumstick, and ate it wholeheartedly.

After dinner, it was getting late. The rain outside had stopped at some point, and everyone left one after another.

Zhong Yuehong was the last one to leave. She sat on the chair, rubbed her hands on her thighs, and hesitated to speak, glancing at Wang Yibo from time to time. Seeing that he was about to go back to his room, she stood abruptly and mustered up her courage: "Wang-daren."

"Speak, what is the matter?" Wang Yibo waited.

Zhong Yuehong looked at Xiao Zhan nearby, and he shrugged: "Okay, you two take your time talking. I'll go back to the room first."

When there were only two people left, Zhong Yuehong blushed and said: "My mother gave me the dress......thank you very much, my lord. But I know the money my mother gave you could never buy such nice clothes. However much is left, I will make it up to you."