𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

The restaurant's business was booming that night. Some soldiers had to rush back to accompany their families, and left after drinking to make room for other guests.

After Yu Dali went out, Wang Yibo opened the window and watched the guests coming and going below. It wasn't until a group of scholars approached that he ordered Gao Tan: "Go, tell the shopkeeper to have these people go to the number two room."

Not long after, there was a burst of laughter from the corridor. Gao Tan was about to speak, but Wang Yibo made a gesture for silence and listened carefully to the movement next door.

This group of people was made up of the candidates who were to compete in the Imperial examinations, and they were already somewhat famous. After taking a seat in the room, they soon began to drink and compose poems. Occasionally, some people boasted, attracting the applause and praise of others.

Among the high-spirited voices, only one person's voice was a little weak: "I won't drink, I don't have enough silver on me."

"How can you leave without having a drink? How about this, you read a fu essay and if we are all satisfied, we will let you go without paying any money. Okay?"

The man was quiet for a while, and read a fu essay in front of everyone, referring to the theme of tonight's banquet and satirizing inebriated people who made a pretense at being cultured. The blow hit, causing everyone's expressions to change slightly. Knowing that he was making oblique accusations, they simultaneously challenged him.

The corners of Wang Yibo's mouth curled up, and he whispered something to Gao Tan in a low voice.

Gao Tan nodded, and knocked on the next door: "My lord, will you take a step out to speak?"

"Who are you?" Someone asked.

Gao Tan didn't answer. The man just wanted to escape this place, so he immediately followed him to the next room. As soon as he entered, he saw a handsome gongzi sitting upright and was a little surprised: "You are?"

"May I have your name?"

"Zhao Guisheng."

"It is really you. Please sit down."

Recently, Wang Yibo knew a little about some well-known candidates, but only a few people caught his eye, and one of them was Zhao Guisheng. Born in a poor family, not good at poetry, but with unique insights in his fu essays, their text full of critical words and phrases, with extraordinary courage.

"I have read a few of your articles, and I really admire them," Wang Yibo said.

Zhao Guisheng was a little surprised. Anyone who heard that their talent had been recognized would be delighted, not to mention Zhao Guisheng, who had always been ridiculed because of his family background. He flattened the corners of his lips and tried to appear calm: "Thank you, brother. May I ask which one is your favorite?"

"I like the one where you scold Wang Yibo the most."

"Really?" Zhao Guisheng looked at him incredulously. Just because this article was discovered and publicized, many people laughed at him and condemned him for being overconfident, and even scolded him for not being afraid of death.

"Few people liked this article." Zhao Guisheng felt that he had met a confidant, and looked at him excitedly. Seeing his extraordinary clothes and appearance, he asked again, "May I ask who this gongzi is? Perhaps we can be friends?"

"Wang Yibo."

"En?"

"This one is Wang Yibo."

Thump –