𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

The streets were very lively that night, and every family came to the market and released river lanterns.

The two walked against the current and were carried around by the crowd many times. Wang Yibo was a little annoyed and walked into a nearby alley, planning to take a detour.

Xiao Zhan followed closely behind, and just as he was about to hook his hand again, he heard someone shout: "Child, where is my child?! My child is missing, can anyone help, ah?"

The crowd started to riot, everyone looking around for the child, but not a trace was found. The woman became even more flustered, saying that someone had stolen her child.

Xiao Zhan glanced at Wang Yibo, who said: "Go."

"There are many people here, you go back to the inn first. I'll be back soon." After Xiao Zhan gave the order, he turned around and ran back.

Wang Yibo continued walking along the alley. However, the alleys in this canal town in Jiangnan were many and winding. After walking and walking, he reached a dead end.

He turned around to go back, but stopped abruptly, turning his head to look at the house next to him. There was no light, but there was a muffled grunt from inside, followed by the sound of a head striking the door or window.

When he went to listen carefully again, it was too quiet.

He knocked on the door, then went into the courtyard and called out: "Mother Yun, are you at home? I'm here to bring you something."

There was a sound inside, and then a candle was lit and a man replied: "Mother Yun has already fallen asleep, come back tomorrow."

Wang Yibo narrowed his eyes slightly. It really wasn't the owner's house.

He made a gesture under the moonlight, and after a moment, Yu Dali and the others appeared quietly.

Wang Yibo gave them a meaningful look, and everyone stood guard around the house in an orderly manner.

"Mother Yun, why is there a man in your room? Do you have another lover? Let me see who it is." Wang Yibo stepped forward and kicked the door open.

"Don't move!" A black shadow appeared behind the door, strangling his neck from behind. His voice sounded hoarse, as if he hadn't had a full meal in a few days. "Who are you?"

"I'm Mother Yun's good friend, who are you?" Wang Yibo asked.

"Don't worry about it." The person behind raised his knife and was about to make a move, but he was stopped by another person.

"Don't do anything, he looks like he might be somebody. Maybe this is a fat sheep." A woman came out of the shadows and questioned, "What are you giving Mother Yun?"

Wang Yibo said: "I brought some money. Mother Yun's life is too hard."

"Where is the silver?" As the woman spoke, she started to take out the money on his body and there was a sudden pause. She looked down at her waist, where a short, sharp arrow protruded. Blood flowed from the wound, and she looked at the expressionless man before her in astonishment.

"Ah-Li!" The man behind hurriedly helped the woman cover her wound, and then looked at Wang Yibo furiously. "I'm going to kill you!"

At this time, a wooden stick hit the man's back fiercely, and Wang Yibo realized that there was another person in the room. It was a woman, but she was wearing men's clothes. Her face was filthy, and there was a broken rope under her feet. She should be the girl who was kidnapped by these two people.

The man was so angry that he turned around and decided to kill the woman first. However, a large group of people poured through the surrounding doors and windows, knocked the knife out of his hands, and subdued him to the ground in two or three moves.