𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

The sun had not yet risen in the early morning, but the temperature already showed an upward trend.

The carriage jolted again and Wang Yibo yawned. Before opening his eyes, he heard Xiao Zhan say in his ear: "Go back to sleep."

Hearing this, Wang Yibo changed to a more comfortable position. Wrapping his arms around his neck, he placed his head on his shoulder. He was about to fall asleep when he suddenly froze for a moment, opening his eyes to stare at Xiao Zhan. Then he lowered his head to take a look.

Xiao Zhan's face abruptly turned red, and he smiled in embarrassment: "Not sleeping anymore?"

"How can I sleep?" Wang Yibo got off his lap and sat aside. After a moment, he turned his head to the side again, looking down at the bulge in his clothes.

"......." Xiao Zhan silently tried to cover it with his clothes, but it was useless, and instead of shrinking back, he became more energetic.

He couldn't be blamed for this, ah.

He was at a young age, the weather was so hot, and there was a beautiful person on top of him all night. It was not easy for him to obey the rules, not to mention that Wang Yibo was staring at him now. To shrink back, he would have to be a ghost.

"Looking, looking, you're still looking." Xiao Zhan cast him a reproachful look. "It's your fault for starting the fire. You'll torture others when you're drunk and then act as if nothing happened to you."

Wang Yibo raised his eyebrows upon hearing these words: "You're blaming me?"

Xiao Zhan gave a light snort and turned his head to stop looking at him and calm himself down. Otherwise, how could he go out to meet people like this?

Suddenly, a shadow fell in front of him, and Wang Yibo sat on his lap again, reaching out a hand: "It seems that I have to teach you a lesson."

His hand was a little cold, and when he held it, the scalding temperature finally received a little comfort. Xiao Zhan's breath stopped, and he looked at him incredulously. He noticed that the other party was also momentarily stunned, and asked: "What is it?"

As expected, the General was really well-endowed.

Wang Yibo only had this thought in his mind, and soon after taught him a lesson with somewhat rusty skills.

In fact, Wang Yibo seldom did this by himself, especially in recent years. The initial novelty had passed, his mind as calm as still water, and he was unable to arouse any interest. However, watching Xiao Zhan's expression at this time, his face was full of emotion, but he had to restrain his desire and his voice so as not to be heard. This sense of control made him very happy.

Xiao Zhan raised his head with his eyes half shut and glimpsed his triumphant smile, then pressed his head down to kiss him.

After a long time, Wang Yibo pushed him away and rubbed his wrist with some dissatisfaction: "It's sore, do it yourself."

How could that work?

"Soon, soon, I'll do it for you." With a hoarse voice, Xiao Zhan took his hand and covered it again.

At last, Wang Yibo took several handkerchiefs to wipe his hands.

Xiao Zhan tidied up and put on his outer garments. He got off the carriage energetically, but his legs were shaking a bit.

The soldiers looked at him with complicated expressions.

Xiao Zhan was embarrassed for a moment, and thought to himself that he had been hugged all night, how could his legs not be soft? He rode straight on his horse and gave the order to speed up so as to reach Zhizhou before noon.