𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

In the end, Magistrate Yin still agreed that the two should come together as guests. Firstly, he didn't want to offend these two young masters from the capital, and secondly, he was afraid that Xiao Zhan would think that he was treating others snobbishly.

This group of people walked into the front hall, and Magistrate Yin called for food to be served.

Xiao Zhan said that he had already eaten, and would just drink some wine, so Magistrate Yin brought up several jugs of good wine.

Everyone sat down one after another. Magistrate Yin came back to his senses and saw that Xiao Zhan was sitting on the same side as "the most beautiful man in the capital." Li Yucheng and Xiao Zhan's little companion sat on the other side, along with two lieutenants.

He smiled in embarrassment, but seeing that everyone was undisturbed, he didn't say anything, thinking that they had just chosen seats randomly.

Wang Yibo had already heard Xiao Zhan mention the Yin family's situation last night, so he covertly looked around and saw that there was no one else in the front hall except the servants. After Yin-furen helped greet the guests, she had taken all the female relatives back to the courtyard.

The dishes on the table were quite satisfactory, not too extravagant, but they also took into account the tastes of the capital, providing half Beijing cuisine and half Huaizhou cuisine.

Magistrate Yin toasted with Xiao Zhan for a while before talking about serious business: "I wonder if General Xiao still needs manpower? Just say the word, and I will do my best to help the General catch the thieves."

"There is a need, but let's wait until Pinglu's body recovers first," Xiao Zhan said.

Magistrate Yin's smile froze slightly, and then he laughed again: "This is natural, when she recovers, I will definitely let her serve the General."

At this time, Wang Yibo, who had been eating in silence, said abruptly: "What is wrong with Miss Yin?"

"Joke all you want after hearing this, but my daughter ran away previously and suffered some hardships, and became ill when she came back," Magistrate Yin said.

Zuo Ran's face puffed up in anger, and she buried her head in her food without saying a word, gritting her teeth.

"I also get sick from time to time, and I happened to bring a famous doctor with me on this trip. How about asking him to look at Miss Yin?" Wang Yibo said.

"There is no need to trouble you. I have already invited many doctors, and they believe that she will recover soon." Magistrate Yin responded. Seeing that he had finally stopped talking, he breathed a sigh of relief and turned his attention to Xiao Zhan again. "General, how long will you stay in Huaizhou on this trip?"

"Not sure, the first thing to do is to catch those two thieves," Xiao Zhan said.

Magistrate Yin nodded, thinking inwardly that he only hoped his people could find Yin Pinglu as soon as possible, so that the two of them could get along well. The original marriage was canceled two days ago, and only then did he put his mind on Xiao Zhan. Perhaps Xiao Zhan was willing to marry Pinglu? Then his Yin family would truly prosper.

After three rounds of drinking, Magistrate Yin continued to praise Yin Pinglu to Xiao Zhan, and everyone else's ears seemed to grow calluses.

Li Yucheng finally couldn't bear it anymore and said: "Magistrate Yin, hearing you say these things, your daughter is a celestial maiden like no other in heaven or earth. I am so moved by what you said. How about marrying your daughter to me?"

"Nephew, don't joke."

"I'm not joking with you. If you don't like me, then my brother is fine too, ah. Fu Qian. You send someone to the capital to inquire, who doesn't know this name? His father is the Minister of Dali Temple."