𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝

A new incident occurred in court the next day, which threw everyone's minds off, and they couldn't concentrate on court business.

Because the people in front noticed the red marks on Xiao Zhan's neck, they were so shocked that their white hair almost stood on end. They couldn't help whispering to the people behind, and once the word spread, all the civil and military officials stared at the marks one after another. Although the people in the rear couldn't see clearly, they still felt strange.

General Xiao did not come to court for the first time yesterday, and today he bore traces of romance. What happened was self-evident.

It was only that everyone was guessing who he had an affair with.

A woman? Not quite, Wang Yibo definitely wouldn't allow a woman to enter.

Then it could only be Wang Yibo.

It was said that the two hugged on the street in public a few days ago. It was really indecent, ah, just indecent.

But no one dared to impeach him.

Wang Yibo had done many important things recently. Not only had he become a popular person in the eyes of the Emperor, but he had also been praised by the common people and could not be offended.

Xiao Zhan had just received the Imperial Sword, they couldn't afford to provoke someone who could decapitate them first and ask for permission later.

What else could they do but persuade them to restrain themselves!

After court was over, several old officials couldn't help but remind Xiao Zhan in low voices: "General Xiao, this is court, after all. What happens between you and Wang Yibo....."

"Ah? Even you all know?" Pleasantly surprised, Xiao Zhan said, "Yes, we are together."

Everyone: "......" Didn't you guys get together a long time ago?

"Cough." The leader donned a wise expression and urged, "General Xiao and Wang-daren still need to pay more attention to their bodies."

"My body is in good health, ah," Xiao Zhan said. "But his body really needs to be nourished more. By the way, do you have any good medicine for strengthening the body that you can recommend? He's been so well-behaved recently, and obediently takes medicine when he's told to take it."

Everyone was silent, because it was truly difficult for them to imagine Wang Yibo being so obedient. Even Kan Chuan, who was eavesdropping on the sidelines, fell into confusion and wanted to see such a thing if he had the opportunity.

"They've been staring at Xiao Zhan all morning. What are they looking at?" Wang Xuan asked Eunuch Gao casually as he walked toward Xuanzheng Hall.

There was some distance between the golden throne and the main hall, and it was still dark, so he couldn't see clearly what had happened. Standing to one side, Eunuch Gao happened to witness the mark on the left side of Xiao Zhan's neck, so he told him about it.

"What did you say?" Wang Xuan stopped abruptly and looked at him in disbelief. "Did you see that right?"

"It shouldn't be wrong." After Eunuch Gao spoke, he carefully observed the changes in the other's expression, and finally gave an internal sigh.

The condition of Wang Yibo's neck was even worse than Xiao Zhan's. Xiao Zhan was like a dog, biting all over his body and leaving mottled and ambiguous marks, even on his neck

However, when he got up in the morning to tie his hair, he noticed it and took a box of ointment to apply it around.

Yin Pinglu had provided this ointment a few days ago. She said that she had bought more boxes in Jiangnan, so she insisted on giving him one. At that time, he had felt that it was unnecessary, but now that he thought about it, he feared that she had foreseen today's situation and specially prepared it for him.