Chapter 15

Shadow fell to his knees and pulled Y/n over as the two men were dead and half their bodies hung from the trees "Y/n" Shadow breathed he noticed Y/n had an arrow in his thigh and one in his side with a couple of bullets in his stomach and he was now in his human form, Y/n looked up to see Shadow had a lot of bullets in his upper body and had his black blood running from his lips "Shadow..." Y/n managed to say before the pain became to much and he passed out, Shadow sighed softly and lent to the side as he coughed up the bullets, he sighed softly before he puked up blood and groaned as he panted softly, he pulled his bottle out and quickly drained it before he picked Y/n up, he stumbled a bit as the holes started healing and he walked back to the mansion, he walked in and straight to his room ignoring everyone, he lay Y/n on the bed and started taking the bullets out as Slender and Zalgo walked in "Shadow, what happened who is this?" Slender asked "Y/n, we were attacked by hunters" Shadow mumbled before he groaned and held his side as one of the wounds wasn't healing "honey let me take care of this" Zalgo said as he walked over with a small med kit "I can do it" Shadow breathed as he sat back up "your hurt, Zalgo knows how to help him and you need to let Jack take a look at you" Slender said as he called Jack in, Shadow sighed and got up letting Zalgo take over and he pulled his hoodie and shirt off, Jack looked over the wound and grabbed the tweezers then pulled out the tip of a silver arrow then watched as the wound started to heal "are there more hunters out there?" Slender asked as Shadow pulled his shirt and hoodie back on "not yet, I killed the last group but the leader left" Shadow sighed as he sat down and Slender handed him a bottle.

"I would suggest you two lay low for a bit, possibly find somewhere else to hunt" Slender said "he probably wont want to stay" Shadow mumbled as he watched Zalgo pulling the arrows out then cleaning out the wounds before he wrapped a bandage around it "it will scar but he'll be fine" Zalgo said as he stood up "I'll fill up your bottle" Slender said as he and Zalgo walked to the door "make sure no-one bothers me" Shadow said as he walked over to the bed, Slender and Zalgo nodded as they walked out and closed the door, Shadow sighed and sat on the bed as he turned his playstation on and sat back. Y/n woke up a few hours later to see Shadow sitting on his side of the bed drawing in his book as music played, Y/n groaned and sat up a bit making Shadow glance over "why are we in your room?" Y/n mumbled "because its the only place I thought to bring you" Shadow mumbled as he put the book down and pulled Y/n over "my dad also said its a good idea if we lay low for a bit and hunt in another town for a while" Shadow said as Y/n lent his back against Shadows chest and rested his head on his shoulder "and I guess you want me to stay here?" Y/n asked "you don't have to, but I would prefer it" Shadow mumbled as he kissed over Y/n's shoulder "I might stay for a bit, at least until I'm fully healed" Y/n breathed as he ran his hand through Shadows hair, he felt him smile against his skin before he felt Shadow kissing up his neck.

"how long until your healed?" Shadow asked as he pulled back "couple days" Y/n said crossing his arms "when does heat end?" Shadow asked as he sat back "it lasts a week, when do you come into heat?" Y/n asked as Shadow picked up a plate and put it on Y/n's legs "next week" Shadow said as Y/n started eating "what normally happens when your in heat?" Y/n asked "I usually just sort myself out until its over" Shadow shrugged picking up his bottle "so how long can you last?" Y/n asked as he finished the food "you'll find out" Shadow mumbled drinking from the bottle "oh come on, you not going to give me something to go off?" Y/n whined turning around to face Shadow "like what?" Shadow sighed putting the bottle down "like how long you can last, how many times you need it?" Y/n asked as he gently took Shadows mask off and put it on the table "why, you afraid I cant handle you?" Shadow asked as he ran his hands down to Y/n's hips "slightly, but now I just want to know" Y/n said as he sat up a bit more so they were at the same height "you can wait until your healed and find out" Shadow said before Y/n kissed him "I don't want to wait" Y/n breathed as he wrapped his legs around Shadows waist and kissed him again, Shadow quickly moved them so Y/n was on his back and kissed over his neck as Y/n ran his hands under Shadows hoodie and pushed it up a bit.

Shadow smiled and sat up "but you can wait until tomorrow" he said as he pulled his hoodie and top back down, Y/n huffed "but I need it" he whined tugging on Shadows hoodie "and I'd rather you heal first" Shadow sighed as he got up and walked over to the desk to roll "can I at least get another kiss?" Y/n asked sitting on his knees as Shadow finished rolling, Shadow smiled and put the joint behind his ear and walked over "only if you stop thinking" he said lifting Y/n's head "I cant help what my brain does" Y/n said as he shivered softly, Shadow grabbed Y/n's throat and roughly kissed him as Y/n moaned and grabbed Shadows arm as his grip tightened a little, Shadow pulled back and let go of Y/n leaving him on his knees panting softly with a little drool on his chin "that's teasing" Y/n breathed as he looked up at Shadow "maybe" Shadow smirked as he pushed Y/n down and pulled his legs around his waist making Y/n squeak softly as he roughly kissed and nipped at Y/n's neck making him moan, Shadow pulled Y/n's hair making him lift his head a bit before he sank his fangs into his neck, Y/n gasped softly and arched his back as he dug his claws into Shadows shoulders "Shadow~" Y/n breathed with a small moan, Shadow shivered and pulled back letting Y/n drop back on the bed with his eyes half closed and clouded with lust, Shadow growled softly and went to take Y/n's shorts off but was stopped as the book started rattling the chain a little, Shadow sat up and the book floated up as it opened "I have to go" Shadow mumbled as he put the book on his belt and stood up "now?" Y/n sighed as he sat up biting his lip "unfortunately yes, I'll be back later" Shadow said as he clipped his scythe to his back, Y/n huffed and crossed his arms "I wont be long" Shadow said as he kissed Y/n's cheek then opened a portal "at least give me a proper kiss" Y/n huffed, Shadow smiled and kissed him "please don't kill anyone" Shadow said as he pulled back "I'll try" Y/n said with a smile, Shadow smiled and walked through the portal.