Chapter 34

Shadow parked the bike outside the mansion and turned it off "you want to meet the others, they've been waiting a while" Y/n asked as he pulled his helmet off "no, I'm going to uncle Zalgo's" Shadow said as he got off the bike "are you going to talk to Devin?" Y/n asked as they got off and Shadow opened a portal "I don't think I'll get a choice" Shadow mumbled as keegan walked over with the rest of Y/n's pack "oh, before we go" Y/n said grabbing Shadows hand stopping him from going through the portal making him growl softly "this is Jason and Emma, Jason, Emma this is my mate Shadow" Y/n said, Jason and Emma looked up at him and Emma hid behind Jason "does it bite?" Emma asked peaking under Jason's arm "yes" Shadow growled as he looked at the portal and tugged on Y/n's arm "you'll get to know him soon, he'll probably be coming on a few hunts" Y/n said before Shadow huffed and pulled Y/n through the portal "he's scary" Emma said looking over at keegan "he's not that bad, from what I've been told he's got a few issues, but he wont hurt any of us" keegan shrugged as he walked in with the other two behind.

Shadow and Y/n stepped out the portal to see Devin and Zalgo talking while they waited "Shadow, how are you" Zalgo asked as he and Devin looked over "tired, hungry" Shadow shrugged as he let go of Y/n's hand "I'll get some food and meet you in the basement" Devin said before he walked off and Shadow walked off to the basement "how has he been?" Zalgo asked leading Y/n to the living room "distant, a little more blunt and quieter" Y/n said as he grabbed an energy drink "he's trying to ignore it?" Zalgo asked as Devin walked past the door and to the basement "I think so, but he seems to be doing ok, he's a lot calmer I think" Y/n shrugged as he crossed his legs in the chair "what has he told you about it?" Zalgo asked "a few things, apparently his body shut down and now he cant feel pain, he was tortured and kept in an episode and staved for four months and was kept awake the entire time" Y/n said as he chewed on his finger a little before they both heard Shadow shouting "he's angry more then anything, he just needs to process everything, but he needs to talk about it and have a few distractions to help take his mind off it to" Zalgo said looking back over at Y/n who nodded "he's still acting mostly normal, he took me and my brother to a cave he made" Y/n said as he heard a feint scream from the basement "how are you doing?" Zalgo asked turning the tv on and putting a movie on quietly "I'm fine, I don't think this is the right time for him to be introduced to my pack or the twins" Y/n said "just give him time, why don't we go make some food while we wait" Zalgo said as he stood up and walked to the door with Y/n following.

Shadow and Devin walked out the basement a few hours later "go take a nap, I'll send Y/n in and get you some more pills" Devin said, Shadow sighed and walked to his room as Devin walked into the living room where Y/n and Zalgo were waiting "how is he?" Zalgo asked "he's angry, his schizophrenia has gotten worse he's seeing and hearing more things and what happened makes him feel powerless, I'm increasing his meds and putting him on another lot to help with his mood swings, for now I suggest he rests and eats. he's taking a nap and wants you to join, make sure he takes these" Devin said handing Y/n two pots of pills "how likely is he to be set off at home?" Y/n asked as he stood up "highly, I suggest he stays somewhere quieter with less people" Devin said "I'll call Slender and let him know what's going on" Zalgo said as he stood up, Y/n nodded and walked to the bedroom to see Shadow laying on his back with his leg hanging off and was asleep with a video playing on the tv, Y/n smiled and walked over then sat on Shadows lap making him jump and quickly wake up a bit "hey, sorry I didn't mean to wake you" Y/n said, Shadow groaned and closed his eyes again "you need to take your pills and take your mask off" Y/n said making Shadow groan "if you take them now you wont have to feel them kick in" Y/n said as he ran his fingers over the mask, Shadow sighed and pulled his mask off as Y/n opened the pills and put one of each on his hand before putting the bottles on the table "do I have to take them?" Shadow asked not opening his eyes "you either take them or I'll make you take them" Y/n said making Shadow growl, Y/n put the pills in his mouth then kissed Shadow and pushed them in, Shadow pulled back a bit to see Y/n smiling "what?" Y/n asked "nothing" Shadow mumbled before pulling Y/n into a longer kiss making him smile "you need to sleep" Y/n said as he pulled back, Shadow groaned and moved down a bit as Y/n got off him and lay down, Shadow pulled Y/n over and quickly fell asleep again.

Y/n woke up a few hours later as Shadow was hyperventilating and shaking as he dug his claws into Y/n's thigh making Y/n wince softly "Shadow" Y/n mumbled turning over and running his fingers through Shadows hair waking him, Shadow sat up a bit and looked around before he sighed and lay back down "you ok?" Y/n asked as Shadow pulled him closer, he nodded and kept his eyes closed "nightmare?" Y/n asked playing with Shadows hair receiving another nod "you want to talk about it?" Y/n asked as he put his leg over Shadows hips and got comfortable "shh, sleep" Shadow mumbled resting his hands on Y/n's hips "ok, a few more hours then we have to go home" Y/n said closing his eyes as Shadow fell asleep again, Y/n sighed softly and cuddled into Shadows chest and soon fell asleep.