Chapter 23

Toby fell out the portal at Zalgo's feet before Shadow and Y/n walked through "I was expecting two not three" Zalgo sighed as he sipped from his coffee mug "he ran though before we could stop him" Y/n said helping Toby up "clearly, you basement" Zalgo said as he pushed Shadow towards the hallway, he growled but walked off "what d-oes he do d-down there?" Toby asked looking around "torture, come on, you might as well be useful while your here" Y/n sighed as he dragged Toby to the doors "oh before you go" Zalgo said as he walked over "take this, go explore the town and get yourself a few things" Zalgo said handing Y/n a card "thanks" Y/n smiled before he dragged Toby out and into town. "so w-what did you w-want to do here?" Toby asked as they walked "I was going to get some food and maybe some clothes" Y/n shrugged "w-what clothes?" Toby asked as they walked into a shop "not sure, something Shadow will like" Y/n shrugged, Toby smiled "I k-know what you n-need" he said dragging Y/n to another isle lined with lacy underwear and a few outfits "this is the stuff he likes?" Y/n asked "maybe, h-he's only usually in-interested in b-ike stuff or sharp t-things, so I'd say just g-get some tame s-stuff for now" Toby said as Y/n looked over some of the underwear "do you know his favorite colour or anything he'd like?" Y/n asked looking over "uhhh, I t-think his favorite c-colour is like a m-midnight blue and we've been t-told not to u-use vanilla" Toby shrugged "why vanilla?" Y/n asked as he picked up some underwear "not s-sure ask S-Slender, or ben" Toby said pulling his phone out.

Y/n and Toby walked back a few hours later "you two were gone a while" Zalgo said as he walked out from the kitchen with a bowl of food "we were shopping, the room is soundproofed right?" Y/n asked "Shadows room is yes" Zalgo said "good, look after Toby" Y/n called as he ran off down the hallway with the bags "what did he get?" Zalgo asked leading Toby to the living room "v-vanilla and some c-clothes" Toby shrugged as he sat down "oh, that's going to hurt in the morning" Zalgo sighed as he sat back and ate some of his food "why? w-what does it d-do?" Toby asked "it makes him loose control, its like it flips a primal sexual switch in him, sometimes he just looses all control completely and he'll go on a violent rampage for a few hours" Zalgo said "I d-don't want to h-hear any of t-that" Toby said with a small shiver "its best you don't, I'll send you home" Zalgo sighed as he picked up a crystal from the table and opened a portal "t-thanks" Toby said before he ran though, Zalgo closed it and put his bowl down before grabbing his coat and walking out the house.

Shadow walked out the basement a bit later and looked around before he walked to his room, he opened the door and the smell of vanilla filled his nose making him let out a low deep growl, Y/n looked over and smiled "you have fun?" he asked as Shadow closed the door and walked over "yes" he said as he lifted Y/n's head and sniffed his neck "you good there?" Y/n asked with a small smirk as he stood there in a short black skirt and tank top, Shadow growled and grabbed Y/n's throat and quickly put him on the bed on his back making Y/n gasp before he was turned on his front with Shadow still in-between his legs "you going to be gentle?" Y/n breathed as Shadow ran his hands up the skirt and over the thong "no" Shadow said as he took his mask off and put it on the table by the bed before he pulled his hoodie off "I not get to watch the show?" Y/n asked as he looked back "what show?" Shadow asked as he got the bottle of lube from the draw "you undressing" Y/n said watching as Shadow smirked and pulled his boots off "maybe" he said as he put the bottle on the bed and walked over to the wardrobe, Y/n turned over and moved onto the bed more watching as Shadow grabbed a long leather strap then walked back over "am I not going to get some fun first?" Y/n asked as Shadow pulled his legs pulling him down a bit "of course" Shadow smirked as he pulled Y/n's top off then kissed him, Y/n moaned softly and kissed back as one of Shadows hands pinned both his wrists above his head and and the other moved under the skirt, Y/n moaned softly as he felt Shadows fingers circling his entrance "Shadow" Y/n gasped as Shadow pushed the finger in, Shadow smirked and thrusted his finger as he kissed over Y/n's chest then added another finger making Y/n moan a little louder "fuck~" Y/n breathed as he put his head back, Shadow smirked and pulled his fingers out before tying the leather strap around Y/n's wrists and tying it to the bed as Y/n bit his lip.

Shadow stood up and pulled his trousers and boxers off before he picked up the lube and crawled back over Y/n "just be a little gentle" Y/n breathed as Shadow put the bottle down and moved the thong a little before shoving himself in, Y/n arched his back and winced softly as he wrapped his legs around Shadows waist, Shadow growled softly and his pupils dilated as he started thrusting hard "Shadow!~" Y/n called as he arched his back and pulled on the leather, Shadow groaned and he lent over putting one of his hands on the headboard gripping it tight enough that it started to splinter the wood as he thrusted faster, Y/n moaned loud and panted softly as he turned his head to the side, Shadow growled softly and quickly sank his fangs into Y/n's neck making him yelp softly before he felt his skin start to burn, Shadow pulled back then sat back up as he pulled Y/n's necklace and watched as he arched his back and let out a small scream as Shadows mark started to burn into his chest, Shadow groaned and twitched as he pulled Y/n's legs over one of his shoulders making him tighter "Shadow!~" Y/n breathed with a small wince as the mark stopped burning, Shadow groaned and felt Y/n tighten around him as he came with a loud and shaky moan, Shadow dug his claws into Y/n's legs a bit twitched again as Y/n started fidgeting and moaning louder as he got more and more sensitive "Shadow~ too much~" Y/n moaned as he tightened around Shadow again sending him over the edge and he came inside Y/n with a long deep groan, Y/n arched his back and his eyes rolled back before he fell to the bed shaking and twitching softly, Shadow put his legs back around his waist and lent over him "if we're going again your taking the strap off" Y/n breathed as he watched Shadow kiss over his chest from the corner of his eyes, Shadow smirked and sat up then untied the straps "knees" Shadow said as he pulled out "can I at least take the underwear off?" Y/n breathed as he sat up and rubbed his wrists "no" Shadow said as he turned Y/n over, Y/n sighed softly and got on his knees before Shadow quickly pushed in again making Y/n moan and rest his head on his arms as Shadow thrusted and Y/n pushed his hips back as he moaned loud.