Chapter 37

Shadow woke up the next morning from a nightmare, he growled and got out of bed waking Y/n "Shadow?" Y/n mumbled as he sat up but only got an annoyed growl in response as Shadow grabbed his rolling box and mask then walked out, Y/n groaned and got up then pulled his hoodie on before he heard a pained yelp from the kitchen, he walked out the bedroom to see Jack on the floor holding his stomach groaning in pain as Shadow was sitting outside in the grass smoking and watching a video on his phone "are you ok? what did he do?" Y/n asked as he crouched by Jack "he punched me" Jack breathed as he caught his breath and shakily sat up "yeah, I think its going to be an angry day, he woke up in anger" Y/n said as he helped Jack sit in one of the chairs at the table "great, I brought a toy for him, Slender needs some info" Jack said as Y/n handed him a glass of water "does he know?" Y/n asked as he looked outside to see Shadow nearly finished with the joint "yes, he's also got a meeting with Zalgo and someone from the Drake family tonight" Jack said "oh great" Y/n sighed as Shadow walked in and to the bedroom still half asleep "I'll leave you to deal with that, Masky and Toby are gonna drop the guy off in an hour or so" Jack said as he got up "get them to text when they're ten minutes away" Y/n said as he walked to the bedroom, Jack nodded and walked out.

Y/n walked into the bedroom to see Shadow pulling on his trousers "you going to get through the day without hurting anyone?" Y/n asked "no" Shadow growled as he grabbed his hoodie "what do you want to do about it then?" Y/n asked "stop talking" Shadow growled as he pulled his hoodie on "your not getting your toy till later and you cant be this angry the whole day" Y/n said before he gasped as he was pinned to the wall with Shadows hand around his throat "Shadow" Y/n breathed as he held onto Shadows arm as he looked up at him to see he was holding his head with his left hand as his hand around Y/n's neck started to shake "Shadow look at me, focus on my voice" Y/n said softly, Shadow growled and shook his head as he moved his hand from Y/n's neck and put it on the wall, Y/n put his hand on Shadows chest "what do you need?" Y/n asked as he heard Shadows claws digging into the wall next to him "distraction, something. fuck!" Shadow shouted as he punched the wall next to Y/n's head putting a hole in it, Y/n quickly grabbed Shadows face and kissed him as he ran his hands over his chest and up to his face holding it, Shadow growled softly and picked Y/n up pinning him to the wall before he pulled back and quickly sank his sharp teeth into Y/n's neck making him gasp and wince as he dug his claws into Shadows shoulders, Shadow pulled back and kissed Y/n again as he dug his claws into his hips as Y/n moved his hands to Shadows white hair and tugged on it, Shadow pulled back from the kiss and pulled Y/n's shorts down "go easy" Y/n said before he gasped and dragged his claws across the back of Shadows neck as he pushed in then started thrusting hard.

Y/n moaned as his eyes rolled back "Shadow, bed~" Y/n managed to moan out as he panted and moaned, Shadow growled and pulled out before he bent Y/n over the desk and pushed back in again making Y/n moan and dig his claws into the table as Shadow started thrusting again, he grabbed Y/n's hair and pulled his head up a bit as Y/n panted and moaned "Shadow~" Y/n moaned as he felt a little sweat run down his head, Shadow growled and thrusted all the way in hard making him gasp and groan softly as he twitched making Y/n moan loud as drool ran out of his mouth, Shadow pulled back and pulled Y/n over to the bed before dropping him on his back and quickly sinking his teeth into his shoulder as he pushed in again, Y/n moaned as Shadows hand moved under him and the other was next to his head as Shadow started thrusting hard again "cant take much more~ Shadow!~" Y/n shouted as he arched his back and whimpered as he came digging his claws into Shadows back and dragging them down, Shadow groaned and dragged his claws down Y/n's back before pulling his hand out and bouncing Y/n "nearly" Shadow groaned as he sped up the pace of his thrusts making Y/n shake and moan as he panted "Shadow, please~" Y/n moaned as he clawed at Shadows back and let out loud moans, he felt Shadow twitch and grabbed the knife quickly putting it to his neck and pushing it in a bit making Shadow twitch again "you better do it this time" Shadow growled in Y/n's ear as he twitched again "only if you cum in me first" Y/n breathed as he arched his back again before feeling Shadow twitch before he sat up a bit "now" he groaned, Y/n quickly slid the knife across Shadows throat as he came heavily with a long groan the blood leaking down his neck and chest, his eyes rolled back as he came and he fell to the side leaking his black blood over the sheets, Y/n dropped the knife as he lay there panting and shaking.

Shadow woke up thirty minutes later and groaned softly as Y/n was laying next to him asleep, Shadow sat up and rubbed his head before slowly running his claws up Y/n's side making him whimper and groan in his sleep, Shadow smirked and got up before he walked to the bathroom to shower, when he walked back out Y/n was sitting up a bit and rubbing his neck "you feel better now?" Y/n asked tiredly as he lay back down "I could go for more, still angry" Shadow said as he grabbed Y/n's face and kissed him making him whimper softly as he wagged his tail "no time, your toy will be here soon" Y/n said as Shadow pulled back "you can join me in the basement" Shadow said as he kissed over Y/n's neck "after you have the information, I don't want to distract you" Y/n said softly, Shadow tilted his head a bit "you don't mind?" he asked as he stood up and grabbed his boxers "not really, its just how you are, plus its not like I wont have to go down there to talk to you or bring you something" Y/n said watching as Shadow got dressed "fair enough" Shadow mumbled as he pulled his hood up before there was a knock on the door "take a nap, I'll come get you" Shadow said as he walked out closing the door, Y/n sighed softly and lay back down listening as Shadow spoke to Masky for a few seconds before the door closed followed by the basement door closing, Y/n felt his eyes start to drop before he fell asleep again.