Chapter 29

Hans walked into the room and pulled the chair out scraping it along the floor making Shadow growl "it worn off already?" Hans asked as he sat down "barely" Shadow mumbled as he sat against the wall with his head down and his eyes closed "you ready to at least tell me your name?" Hans asked as he picked up a scalpel and walked over "bite me" Shadow mumbled as he opened his eyes and lifted his head, Hans smiled and knelt down "will you at least answer one question?" Hans asked as he cleaned some of the dried blood from Shadows chest "depends" Shadow mumbled leaning his head on the wall "can you be killed? for good?" Hans asked as he started to cut out the mark over Shadows heart making him wince and tense up "maybe" Shadow breathed "you don't know?" Hans asked as he pulled the skin out to show Shadows ribs and his barely beating heart underneath "no, I can get hurt, I can die. but never stay dead" Shadow mumbled as Hans ran his fingers over the exposed ribs "not even if your heart is removed?" Hans asked as he started to break the ribs.

Shadow clenched his jaw and let out a low growl "no, it will grow back in a few hours" Shadow said before he took a sharp breath as Hans lightly ran his fingers over his heart "will acid not work?" Hans asked as he sat on Shadows lap and looked up a him "for a while, depending on the acid" Shadow said as his ribs and skin started to heal "what if we froze you?" Hans asked as he ran his fingers from Shadows chest and up to his jaw only for him to growl and move his head away "what about it?" Shadow asked as Hans grabbed his face and moved it to look at him "will it kill you? or be a containment option?" Hans asked as he lightly ran the scalpel over Shadows jaw "it wont kill me, or hurt me. but it might keep me contained, if its cold enough" Shadow said as Hans ran the scalpel lightly over Shadows lips "I would rather keep you down here, away from them" Hans said as he ran his fingers down Shadows neck and to his collar "your getting attached" Shadow said moving his head away "I know, its strange" Hans said as he ran his fingers over the now healed skin as the mark started to appear again "its becoming more then lust and fascination isn't it? I bet it pisses you off" Shadow said with a small smirk as Hans quickly put the scalpel to his neck "how would you know!" Hans growled as he pushed the blade in a bit.

Shadow leaned forward and quickly kissed Hans making him freeze "because you didn't kill me for that" Shadow said as he sat back smirking at the confusion on Hans' face "why?" Hans asked looking up at Shadow but keeping the scalpel against his neck "bloodlust mainly, slightly bored" Shadow said as he sat up a bit more "so what is it you want?" Hans asked as he ran the blade down Shadows arm and watched as it healed a couple seconds behind the blade "right now?" Shadow asked as he pulled his leg up a bit making Hans fall into his chest "yes" Hans breathed as he ran the scalpel along Shadows collar "you know what I want" Shadow said watching as Hans bit his lip "this is purely lust" he said as he sat down more and thought "you cant say you haven't thought about it, the blood the heat how wrong it is" Shadow whispered in Hans' ear making him shiver "you are enjoying this more then you should" Hans said as he ran his fingers over Shadows chest "its doing damage, but I choose to enjoy it until it becomes an issue, just think of how much you want it, and how much it would piss your father off" Shadow said with a smirk as he watched a small smile creep onto Hans face.

Y/n shot up in bed panting softly making Masky look over from the window as Hoodie and Toby were still asleep "what happened?" Masky asked "I think, don't worry" Y/n sighed as he rubbed his head, Masky nodded "you want to go for a walk?" Masky asked "I need to clear my head" Y/n said as he got up and walked to the door "let me know if anything happens" Masky said as he looked back out the window, Y/n nodded and walked out. he walked down the road chewing on his finger as he thought before a messaged pulled his attention away and he pulled his phone out to see a message from ben 'I got in contact with him, he said he'll make it up to you later and he'll try charge his phone' ben said 'tell him I'm going to kill him, we've nearly got the guy, don't know how we're going to get him to talk without Shadow' Y/n messaged 'Zalgo will sort it, and he knows' ben replied, Y/n sighed and put his phone away before he started to walk back to the hotel but radio chatter caught his attention as he walked past the house 'they're both coming today, four hours' Y/n text Masky as he listened to the radio 'we'll meet you down there stay' Masky messaged back, Y/n huffed and waited.

Masky, Toby and Hoodie walked over a bit later "you thought of a plan?" Masky asked "I thought you two did all the thinking" Y/n said as he peaked out from around the corner "yes but he's your boyfriend" Hoodie said "fair enough" Y/n sighed as he turned to them "I'd say kill everyone now and wait for them to turn up then you two get the guy we need while Toby and I kill the hunters with them" Y/n said "there are a few flaws in that, we'd have to attack soon and we don't know how many are in the house or how many are coming or how well trained they are" Hoodie said as he pulled his mask on "then someone else think" Y/n huffed as he peaked back around the corner "we c-could do it q-quietly?" Toby said pulling his mask up "true, work our way down" Masky said looking over at the house "good, I'll stay outside" Y/n said before he shifted and ran to the woods, Masky sighed "come on" he huffed as they walked over to the house and looked for an open window on the second floor.