Chapter 26

Shadow woke up in the back of a truck with three armed hunters sitting around him with his hands cuffed together, he growled and quickly broke the cuffs before slamming one of the hunters into the wall with his hand through his chest before he grabbed the hunting knife from his boot and used it to slit the second ones throat before he turned to the third who was shaking and tightly holding his gun, Shadow smirked and grabbed the front of his vest and pulled him forward as he shook and dropped the gun. the truck stopped a bit later and the hunters got out as the old man with the sword was waiting with a young looking man standing next to him "did you get it?" the young man asked stepping forward but the older one put his hand on his shoulder "wait Hans" the older man said "it woke up half way through transport" the driver said as he walked to the back doors, the older man pointed at the door and the hunters around the top level pointed their guns at the doors, the hunter at the doors looked to the older man who nodded, the hunter opened the door to show the entire back of the truck was covered in blood and two of the hunters bodies were laying dead as the third was hanging from the door barely alive as his organs were hanging out of his body and sitting on the floor was Shadow smoking a joint with his legs crossed, the younger mans eyes lit up as he saw the mess.

Shadow sighed and hopped out the truck before stretching and taking a drag of the joint "so who do I thank for this eventful evening?" Shadow said as he crossed his arms and finished his joint "that would be me, Kaleb cuff him" the older man said, Shadow growled "touch me and you loose your hand" Shadow said looking over at the hunter, he looked back at the older man then walked over and put one of the cuffs on Shadow only for him to quickly grab his wrist and twist it all the way around making the hunter scream and fall to his knees, Shadow put the joint out on the hunters head before he kicked him away with a smirk "do I get to play with this one? I haven't met someone like me before" Hans said looking up at the older man who sighed "maybe, what is your name?" he asked looking over at Shadow who was breaking the cuff off his wrist "bite me" Shadow growled crossing his arms "are you going to be cooperative?" the older man asked, Shadow glanced around "for now" he said looking back over "then you will need the cuffs" the older man said glaring at Shadow who sighed and held his wrists out, another hunter walked over and put some cuffs on as Shadow watched, once he was done Shadow quickly headbutted the guy hard enough to knock him out and cut his head as two other hunters walked over and grabbed his arms pulling him closer to the older man "let us all talk somewhere more private" the older man said as he turned and walked away.

the hunters pulled Shadow with as Hans walked behind sizing Shadow up, Shadow glanced back for a second before the older man started talking again pulling Shadows attention away from Hans "you will be staying here until we no longer have use for you" he said "why am I here?" Shadow asked as they got to a large office, Shadow was pushed into a chair making him growl as the older man walked to the other side of the desk and sat down as Hans stood in the corner watching "we just want to know what you are and what you can do" the older man said pouring himself a drink then looking over to see Shadow looking back at Hans from the corner of his eyes "you wont get shit out of me, not even your freaky son could do it, he lacks the intelligence" Shadow said looking back over and slouching a bit making Hans smirk and look away "well, we can either have a civil conversation or I can leave you in a room with my son" the older man said sitting back "you sure you want to leave him in that position?" Shadow smirked "I don't like your kind, but you are becoming a bigger problem, so I need to know what you are and what you can do so I can protect my men!" the older man said raising his voice a bit "I just want to be left alone, I don't care about your petty hate for what you assume is my kind" Shadow said looking over his claws "you are far to ignorant to know the situation you're in" the older man said sitting down and calming himself "I know the situation I'm in, you'll get nothing from me no matter what you do, starve me, kill me, torture me its all the same in the end I'll be the one watching this place burn and I'll enjoy every scream" Shadow said lowly "I've had enough of this, Hans he's all yours" the older man growled, the two hunters from earlier picked Shadow out of the chair and dragged him out as Hans followed after.

they got to a small concrete room and the hunters dragged Shadow in and sat him against the wall before chaining his wrists to the wall on either side making Shadow growl, they walked out and Hans closed the door "you are interesting, not like the others I've had down here" he said as he pulled out a chair by the door and sat down "you've actually had others down here? I'm surprised your father even lets you near sharp things" Shadow said as he crossed his legs and got comfortable, Hans smirked "I already expect that I wont be able to break you, that is why I will choose to enjoy this over getting results" he said picking up a notepad "well how do you usually start?" Shadow asked moving his wrists a bit testing the metal "well usually I like to know some basic information, like your name and your age, height to" he said not looking over "but what I would like to know is why you are like this, have you been through this before?" Hans asked finally looking over, Shadow shrugged "I'm a schizophrenic psychopathic sadomasochist" Shadow shrugged "you were born like this?" Hans asked as his dull brown eyes scanned over Shadows body, he nodded "you are similar yes?" Shadow asked, Hans nodded and stood up "why don't we get started, maybe you can even teach me as we go?" he said with a smirk as he picked up a scalpel "first, you clean and sharpen all your tools. take pride in your tools" Shadow said using the wall to pull his hood up a bit so it wasn't covering his eyes "is this your first time meeting someone similar to you?" Hans asked as he walked over to a small set of draws and pulled out a brand new scalpel "yes, I have met other psychopaths but none who share the love for torture and pain, I could do without the schizophrenia though" Shadow said as Hans walked over "what is your favorite part?" Hans asked as he cut off Shadows hoodie and tossed it to the side "everything, the blood the screams the begging" Shadow said leaning his head back "I suppose you will not beg?" Hans asked making Shadow smirk.