Chapter 57

"did you have to do that?" Elizabeth asked as they sat in the car on the way home "he was a snarky little prick" Shadow said as he took a drag of his joint, Elizabeth sighed and rubbed her head "at least he managed to last three hours before hurting someone" Y/n yawned as he pet whiskey "we should hear from the council in the next few days" Elizabeth said as the car parked, Shadow opened the door and got out with whiskey behind him "I'm going to Kozmo's" Shadow said as he stretched his wings "ok, take whiskey so he can bring you back when you pass out" Y/n mumbled as he climbed out the car with Elizabeth "sure" Shadow shrugged as he pulled his book out his pocket and dropped his hand letting it float, it opened and quickly flew around him then stopped and clipped to his trousers as he was now in his normal hoodie and cargo trousers but without his boots on "don't stay to late" Y/n said as he walked inside with Elizabeth, Shadow climbed on whiskeys back "vischi Kosmo's" 'whiskey Kozmo's' Shadow said as he pat whiskeys side and finished his joint, whiskey made a low demonic sounding laugh before he took off running making Shadow hold on.

Y/n woke up in the morning to see Shadow was passed out on the floor and whiskey was asleep at the bottom of the bed, Y/n sighed softly and sat up rubbing his eyes waking whiskey who yawned and stretched before he crawled over and lay his head on Y/n as he wagged his tail, Y/n smiled and pet his head "come on" he said getting up and walking over to Shadow before he shook him, Shadow groaned and turned onto his side making Y/n sigh then shake him again "get in bed" Y/n said, Shadow groaned and sat up half awake and still high "when did you get back?" Y/n asked as he helped Shadow up "seven" Shadow mumbled as he flopped onto the bed and curled up wrapping himself in his wings, Y/n sighed and checked the time on his phone seeing it was only nine in the morning "of course" Y/n mumbled as he took Shadows mask off and put it on the table then plugged his phone in "lets go eat" Y/n said as he put his mask on and walked out with whiskey behind him.

Y/n and whiskey walked in a few hours later to hear Shadow swearing and speaking to ben in russian as Elizabeth sat at the table looking annoyed "how long has he been up?" Y/n asked as he took his mask off "about an hour" Elizabeth sighed before they heard Shadow shout and throw something, Y/n sighed and walked into the bedroom to see Shadow sitting at his chair growling and angrily playing his game "what did you throw?" Y/n asked as he looked around the room, Shadow pointed to the corner of the room where Y/n saw Shadows phone smashed on the floor "you broke your phone again" Y/n sighed as he looked back over to Shadow who nodded "ben, ogivi menia!" 'ben revive me!' Shadow growled "why are you so angry at this?" Y/n asked as he crouched by the desk and looked up at Shadow as he growled, Y/n sniffed the air a bit and smirked "heat?" he asked as he closed the door making Shadow glance over then back at his game as he kept playing, Y/n crawled under the desk and unzipped Shadows trousers "Y/n, not the best time" Shadow mumbled as he felt Y/n taking him out of his trousers and slowly stroking him "keep playing" Y/n said as he sat up a bit and quickly took Shadow in his mouth making him groan softly and tense a little, Y/n smiled and started sucking and bobbing his head making Shadows wings twitch "Shad you ok?" ben asked over the mic as Shadow bit his lip "I'm fine" he said before Y/n put more of him in his mouth and moaned softly making Shadow growl as he tapped his keys a little harder, Y/n smiled and started stroking what he couldn't fit in his mouth and bobbed his head faster "ukhod bena" 'ben leaving' Shadow groaned as he twitched and hit a few keys before he let out another groan and grabbed Y/n's hair with his left hand making Y/n moan as Shadow twitched again "Y/n" Shadow breathed before he tightened his grip on Y/n's hair and pushed his head down a bit as he came.

Y/n pulled off and shook his head "you take to many drugs" Y/n mumbled as he crawled out and grabbed his energy drink "maybe" Shadow said as he pulled Y/n over and sat him on his lap "what?" Y/n asked with a small smirk "you know what" Shadow said as he pulled Y/n's shorts off then kissed him as he shoved himself in making Y/n moan and dig his claws into Shadows shoulders as he started bouncing then broke the kiss to moan but Shadow covered his mouth "Elsie is still here" he whispered in Y/n's ear making him whimper softly 'bed' Y/n thought as Shadow pushed his hips down making Y/n whine as he bit his lip stopping a loud moan, Shadow quickly stood up and dropped Y/n on the bed then pulled his clothes off before crawling over him "go easy" Y/n breathed as he pulled his top off "maybe" Shadow smirked as he pushed back in and started thrusting hard making Y/n arch his back and cover his own mouth as his other hand gripped the pillow, Shadow groaned and quickly sank his teeth into Y/n's neck making him moan and tense up as he twitched and panted softly, Shadow sat up a bit with a smirk as Y/n quickly reached down to stroke himself but kept his other hand on Shadows shoulder digging his claws in making Shadow groan softly as he dragged his claws down Y/n's back making him arch his back and let out a loud moan as he tensed and came, Shadow let out a breathy groan in Y/n's ear as Y/n started to shake a little and bit down on his own arm to stop his moans as Shadow thrusted harder, Y/n pulled Shadows hair lifting his head a bit then quickly bit the front of his neck hard, Shadow groaned and his eyes rolled back as he came.

Y/n smiled as he pulled back and let go of Shadows hair letting his head drop onto his shoulder "you feel better now?" Y/n asked as Shadows wings dropped and he let out a small groan "but now I want more" Y/n whispered in Shadows ear making his wings flutter a bit as he pushed himself up a little to look at Y/n "your getting on top" Shadow mumbled as he moved his wings to his back then sat up, Y/n sat up and moved letting Shadow lay down then spread his wings out a bit as Y/n sat on his waist "does this mean I get to play this time?" Y/n asked with a smile and small head tilt "ok" Shadow said as he put his arms behind his head, Y/n grinned and turned to the draw on Shadows side of the bed.