Chapter 30

Y/n walked into the mansion looking pissed off and with some cuts and blood on his knuckles "Y/n your back early, where are the boys?" Slender asked but only got a growl in response as Y/n walked upstairs and to Shadows room, Slender sighed and walked back to the kitchen to wait for the others. Hoodie, Masky and Toby walked in a few hours later dragging an older looking man with them "boys, why did Y/n come back early?" Slender asked as he saw the mans face was bruised and he had a broken nose "he got angry we had to pull him off this guy then he ran off" Hoodie said as he kicked the man to his knees "I have already called Zalgo, he will be here shortly to take him" Slender said, the boys nodded "I'll put him in the basement" Hoodie said as he dragged the guy off while Toby and Masky walked back to their rooms, Slender walked upstairs and knocked on the door to Shadows room "Y/n" he said, Y/n opened the door and huffed "what" he said as he walked back over to the bed "how are you doing?" Slender asked as he walked in "I'm fine" Y/n mumbled as he sat on the bed "you are not fine" Slender said as he picked Shadows scythe back up and lent it back against the wall.

"I just want to find him, its been nearly three months and bens only just managed to get into their system" Y/n sighed "I know, hopefully it wont take long to get the information we need, but that is not what's bothering you" Slender said as he sat on the bed, Y/n sighed "he's always in so much pain, he hasn't slept or eaten and he's being kept in a freak-out, he's also apparently enjoying his time being tortured to much" Y/n said as he cuddled into his hoodie "he's making light of the situation, trying his best to keep his head above the water and pretending like its not getting to him. its how he is, whatever he's doing he has a good reason" Slender said placing his hand on Y/n's shoulder "I know, but I can feel him slipping, I can feel when he's in pain and how much it hurts, I just want him back" Y/n mumbled as he curled up and felt some tears roll down his cheeks "has ben said anything else?" Slender asked "he's got in contact with Shadow, told him to charge his phone so ben can send a location from it, but that could take some time, if this guy doesn't talk we have to wait" Y/n said, Slender nodded "lets hope we get the location soon, I will be helping get the information, just hold on a little longer" Slender said rubbing Y/n's back "just please be quick" Y/n mumbled "of course, I will bring you some food, if you wish for something to do to keep you busy I may have a few things for you to do" Slender said as he stood up, Y/n nodded and curled up in the bed as Slender walked out.

~ four months later ~

Y/n woke up in pain again as he felt like his whole body was on fire, he covered his mouth and winced as he slowly felt the pain subside, Y/n took a few deep breaths before he sat up and checked his phone to see a message from ben 'got location get here quick, its bad, bring everyone you can I'm going to set off a containment breach as soon as you give me the go ahead' Y/n jumped up and ran out the room and to Slender's office "Slender!" he shouted kicking the doors open waking Slender and Zalgo who had passed out on the desk and sofa "what, what's going on?" Slender asked as he rubbed his face "ben sent the location, he's going to set off a containment breach as soon as I say" Y/n said "I'll make the coffee" Zalgo said as he got up and walked out "I'll wake the others, go eat and ask ben if he has the plans for the building" Slender asked as he walked out, Y/n walked out and downstairs as he messaged ben 'do you have plans for the building?' he asked 'no, not for this one, but there are nearly two-hundred armed hunters here highly trained and maybe a hundred or so other creatures here that I'll let loose, how long will you be?' ben text 'a few hours, everyone's waking up, can you talk to him?' Y/n text 'I can tell him, but since he tried to escape four months ago he's been kept drugged up on that stuff that makes him freak-out, so you'll have to deal with that, I also cant open his door, so you'll be on your own for that' ben replied 'keep me updated on his condition' Y/n messaged before he put his phone away and walked to the kitchen where everyone was drinking some form of caffeine and eating.

Y/n paced around the front door waiting for everyone to get ready, Slender walked over a bit later "how many Lycians are there?" he asked "ben said ten" Y/n said as he kept pacing "if you ask them to fight, will they?" Slender asked "I don't know, I can give the signal but I cant guarantee how many will fight" Y/n mumbled, Slender nodded "I will get you close, but it is up to you to get in and find him, if you cant calm him call me, Jack will be taking a sedative as well" Slender said as everyone walked over "fine just hurry up" Y/n said as he crossed his arms "boys you all ready?" Slender asked looking around to see everyone holding their weapons, Slender teleported them all outside the large base 'ben now' Y/n text 'wait for five minutes after the sirens start' ben text before the sirens started going off and all the hunters on the outside started running inside as gunfire sounded, Y/n shifted and howled loud receiving several other howls in response before he ran in with the others behind.